black in between legs
im 18, im fair, but i have black in between my legs, and the black is surrounding my vigina too. in one word, my whole lower part looks black!!!!!  its disgusting to see!!! cod some one help me to find a solution to lighten that blackness in my  entire lower area?  i dont evn like to see that part. i hate that part of mine. can someone help me for this ? pllease,please,please,please...............
Are you a person of color, i.e. Afro-American, Hispanic?  
Please check out Betty Dodson's website, called the "genital art gallery."  She is an artist who kind of fell into the health-education biz when she did an art show of women's genitals and the gallery got swamped with requests from women who wanted to know whether theirs were normal.  If I remember correctly, there is a vagina in her images that has a neat little set of black edges, like the ears of a Siamese cat.  Very interesting and rather cute.

Please don't put yourself down.  A man who loves you will love all of you and celebrate all of you.  Think of all those men who are obsessive about their penis size and worry and stew if their penis is shorter.  Doesn't that seem kind of ridiculous and unnecessary?  Say you had such a man and he was a wonderful person in every way, cared about what you think, was a good provider and an intelligent sounding board, made good choices in life, and loved you in bed and wanted to marry you.  Would you get upset if he had a shorter penis?  HAHAHAHA!   It's who you are that counts, and what you do with your life, and especially how you love your partner and what love in action looks like, NOT your physical equipment, that matters.  Please, please work on the self hate.  Don't look at porno girls and think this is what everyone looks like.  Just love yourself.

Good luck, look at what Betty put out there and think this over.