black vaginal discharge
I had just finished my period a few days ago, and now i've got a heavy black discharge. It feels like I have cramps or my cervix hurts. I have had unprotected sex with an unknown partner. What could cause such a black discarge so soon after my period? I felt like I was ovulating, but now I think it could be an std. If so, which one? what's going on with me?
It could be old blood that hadnt come out yet. check with doc if it happens again
I finished my period 2 weeks ago. A couple of days ago I noticed a light brown "glob" in some discharge. Today when I went to the bathroom, there was a definite small, gooey black glob that came out. I don't think it could be spotting since my period was two weeks ago, and a few days ago there was  a small light brown glob, and today it was black, bigger glob.  I am not sexually active, and have never been. any suggestions as to what is going on? thanks!
Sometimes and there is always a first, mid-cycle dark brown spotting can occur, I used to get it, and didn't start getting in until my late 20's and early 30's.  Get checked out to be sure, but don't be afraid, sometimes when you ovulate you get that as well.
I think it may have to do with aged blood that harbors inside of us, and then it releases when it beomes heavey in our tubes or womb.  I also think it may be due to our age some of us are up in age say like 50ish but I do now a couple ladies that are in thier 20's and 40's that are going through the change of life due to hormone changes cuz of medication which pushes them right into early metepouse. I have notice since I have been on my MS medication I have been experiencing this black blood as well now that I think of it.OK now I think I know why Iam having the black blood as well.
Ena53
okay this question is actually for my grandma... She is 78 years old, definitely doesn't have periods anymore. In fact she had a hysterectomy when she was quite young. Anyways she has been having a black discharge . I know that this might sound gross, but she even showed me her underwear. She told me that she keeps telling the dr and they keep telling her she is fine. well im sorry, but especially for a woman who doesn't even have periods I think that is totally abnormal. She has even seen a kidney specialist. If anyone knows what could be causing her black discharge please let me know !!
Tell your grandma to be careful of cancer cause the same kinda of thing happen to my step nan