bladder pressure

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

bladder pressure

I have been reading all the posts on Bladder Pressure.  I feel some relief just knowing i am not the only one out there feeling this way.  My first symptoms were in June.  I thought it was a bladder infection (and i have not had one in over 20 years)  I also went to the GYN thinking it could be a STD.   Bladder infection came back positive, but nothing grew when they did a culture.  Also was tested for STD's. all negative.  I had some burning and pressure, but NOT the constant feel of needing to urinate.  This came and went for a month.  By mid August i was feeling "something again', but it subsided.  The beginning of September was feeling burning. Went back to the GYN in mid sept.  she did another urine test, negative  this time, nothing grew in the culture again.  still took antobiotics.  I ended up with a yeast infection, then had to use a cream and the anti yeast pill.  feel better finally after a week.  the pressure is still there.  it is worse in the morning when  i take alot of vitamins and supplements and alot of water. once i pee it all out, i feel better. i feel horrible while i am sitting in the morning at my desk. By afternoon the symtoms (symptoms) are gone, and whenever i am standing or busy, never notice any symptoms?  Sex does make it worse.  I am 52 and have gone thru an early menopause at 45.  So another problem is vaginal dryness.  My GYN gave me a sampel of premarin to take. it seems to help some for the dryness,  The first signs of this occurred after having sex with a new partner using a condom and being being dry inside. the condom felt as if it was tearing me apart inside.  I do have a visit to the Urologist this wednesday.  I am just taking all the steps to eliminating what it could and could not be.  i wouldlike to have a pelvic ultrasound if teh URO does not find anything.  Thank you ladies for all of your information here.  We seem to get more info here than from our own doctors.