Aa
A
A
Close
418703 tn?1308828820
bleed after orgasm??
Hi im 24 and for the past 3 weeks i have had a bleed after orgasm even orgasm without penetration (red blood and usually with cramping pains) i am not on any form of contraception nore am i taking any form of medication. before this i had my regular monthly although it was 10 days late and extremely heavy, losing big clots resulting in having to wear both tampons and a towel and change every hour some occasions every 30 minutes, this lasted for 7 days. Any advise would be greatly appreciated (i have already had a reply from Dr Brown but would like a second opinion just to compare. i really want to avoid the doctor, i never get to see the same gp and have the feeling they know very little about anything as i found during previous visits both with myself and 2 year old daughter)
Regards 7821shopperholic
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
134578 tn?1463413330
Please don't go to a gp, go to a gynecologist.  If you've already talked to a doctor on another forum I don't have better information, but if those were my symptoms I would suspect something is going on that has given me uterine sensitivity or a friable cervix, possibly such as a uterine fibroid or even an incomplete miscarriage.  Please see an ob-gyn.  How a gp is with your 2-year-old does not have anything to say about this.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
418703 tn?1308828820
Hi Thankyou for your response i suppose im just fed up, sometimes i wish i had a family member trained to the levels of gp's :-\
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
134578 tn?1463413330
I didn't have a gp for years, just went to my ob-gyn.  That is really the route for you.  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
418703 tn?1308828820
I have to go through my doctor to be referred to a gyne, its just how it work, everything takes time here its silly. its all dark brown/ black blood now but still plenty of it maybe it will stop now as far as im aware brown blood is old blood so i guess this could be the end? X
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
2020005 tn?1472427714
Blank
KTowne commented on Belle313's status
11 hrs ago
2020005 tn?1472427714
Blank