Aa
A
A
Close
bleeding 4 weeks after sex
hey, i am 17 years old. and i am on the depo shot. been on it since january when i first had sex in january. well i never ever bled while having sex. and just recently ive had sex 3 times. well back in august, and i bleed after that and it lasted for like 2 weeks.and i had sex again september 3rd and i bleed for 3 weeks after i had sex. its like long periods. but i dont think its periods cause i dont usually get them cause of the shot. and when i do get them they r very light. but i had sex 4 weeks ago. and i didnt bleed during it, but i bled after. and its been 4 weeks now and im still bleeding. i dont know whats wrong. and ive noticed, i only bleed this long only when i have sex. please give me answers or something, i cant go to my mom about this. she will MURDER me lol. any advice ? or help for me?
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
hi i have been having sex a long time now and never bled. my period came on the 1st of july and i had sex the 12th. my boyfriend came inside of me while having sex. now its the 20th of july and am bleeding what causes this?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
2020005 tn?1472427714
Blank
KTowne, and Belle313 commented on Belle313's status
17 hrs ago
2020005 tn?1472427714
Blank