bleeding after orgasm

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Viewing 201-208 comments:
I have experienced the same issues for over 2 months now and I have never been on Depo. I don't think it's Depo related. I do have a small polyp that bleeds when touched sometimes (during sex) and I bleed heavy after masterbation (masturbation) and no penetration. I always feel a small pop sensation inside and then I start bleeding (after clitoral masterbation (masturbation)). All paps and cultures normal. Goin to a gyno next week. If something comes up I'll repost for you guys with questions.
So i started reading these post this morning and started at the beginning.. I am guessing that, still, no one has figuered out the cause of this?? Mine was a little different. about 3 weeks ago i ended up in the hospital couldnt move cause i had pain so bad, the dr. thought it was \my appendix. after a CT and a ton of blood work nothing showed up, n the pain went away the next day. A couple days later i had sex and was the first time i realized that i have bleeding after, even if i just masturbate and use nothing to penetrate. I made an apt. witrh my OB when it started but it wont be for another month and was just wondering if anyone new whats theirs was i could throw out some things for hmy OB to think about also..
I have a pretty good idea what it "might be".

First my history for some background, I am 39 years old, have three children all natural and have a tubal ligation so I am not on any form of bc.

Since my last child was born, 5 years ago, I have always bled a little after masturbation and even intercourse, usually just a little, but mostly like you all describe, bright red with small clots.

Last year I didn't have a period for almost 3 months... for a second I thought.. O heck yeah, I am in menopause!  But then I started bleeding in May and didn't stop until I surgery in August.

I did several ultrasound studies and a hysteroscopy, they found what they thought was cancer on my ovary and cancer in my uterus!  Turns out, I had been stuck in an anovulatory cycle (I was not fully ovulating) so the "cancer" they saw on my ovary was in fact two corpus luteum cysts (these are the left overs of your egg release) but they were combined causing what looked like a complex(solid mixed with liquid) tumor.  One cyst had not ruptured and became solid, the other one was trying to ovulate.

Then they did a DNC/Hysteroscopy and sent it all to pathology, turns out the anovulatory cycle *can* cause an overgrowth in your endometrial (uterus) lining and I developed a very flat large polyp. (This was not recognized as a polyp in studies, they saw it a thickening of my uterine wall, hence the uterine cancer concern).

After my DNC everything seemed to go great, but here I am again, 1 1/2 years and it has all started again.  I know that I have not ovulated, I know that I have a polyp again, and yep back to bleeding with clitoral stim and pain in the ovaries with intercourse!

So I am headed back to the GYN to have another DNC and then follow-up with endometrial ablation (the burning of the lining of the uterus), this should cure what ailes me until I do finally reach menopause, but may have to do it more than once, if my body regenerates the endometrium.

This is NOT an option for those of you wishing to have children!!!
What I would suggest to those of you that are older/married/willing to end up pregnant ONLY is there is a fertility drug out there that "Shocks" your cycle back into line, it induces ovulation.  You take it for 5 days, and can redo again if needed.  

BTW, I have never had cervical dysplaisia but have had ovarian cysts.  
I hope this helps!  

Get some answers ladies and demand some studies be done, at a minimum a vaginal ultrasound should be able to see and endometrial thickness or items of concern on your ovaries.  There are also ovulation prediction tests in the drug store, might want to start there to see if you are anovulatory.  Damn hormones!!!
thank you for the info, i waas thinking something along those terms. i still have to wait till next month to see my dr. but this is just annoying. How much is the fertility drug, do youknow? i am actually just oding all this searching up on what i may have to present it to my dr. i live in a small town so we dont see much of anyhting around here, usually when ive had something wrong i point out what it may be after days of looking up exact things online. Sad but its helped me alot. I just want this to go away, and since i am single and only 22 it can get kind of embarressing.
I seem to bleed really heavy after clit stimulation right before my period. My periods are every month but not always the right date ad last anywhere between 1-2 weeks. I bleed sometimes SEVERLY! with alot of clots. but this only happens before I start. I do not have children. I do not take birth control. I am 26 and have had this problem since I was 22 yrs old. It's soo annoying. I can't stand it.
I had completely forgotten about this thread, until someone sent me a PM today, asking if I'd found any answers.

Short answer - not really.  However.....I'm not having the problem anymore.

Long answer - as I stated in my earlier post, a couple years ago, I've never taken birth control, but I have a LONG history of PCOS.  In my case, I really do think it was related to the hyperplasia.  (uterine buildup)  Related to the PCOS.

Last year, after trying out every other treatment without success, I finally got a ovarian wedge resection.  (That is, they surgically removed a chunk, almost half, of each ovary, and sewed 'em back up.)  Well, WHAMMO, my periods went back to "normal-looking", more or less.  And I was someone who'd NEVER had that before.  NEVER.  I'd bled pretty constantly, for over a decade.  (I was only able to notice the bleeding-after-orgasm, after I started progesterone shots in 2008, since that triggered a bleeding pattern that was more period-like.......but I had always noticed extra bleeding around orgasm, so I assume the problem had been there for years.)

In any case, after the surgery, which was combined with a D+C, so they cleaned out whatever was built-up in there, I have not had the problem again.

This was true for a short while after my first D+C too.......so I'm not 100% confident that it's gone for good............but, now that I'm getting normal, healthy, natural periods (and they're checking my hormone levels in the luteal phase, testing progesterone 7 days past ovulation, so if that's low they will supplement)......I am hopeful that the buildup will stop, and this problem will not come back.

During this second surgery, they said there was FAR less buildup, which didn't surprise me, as the bleeding-with-orgasm was FAR lighter than before the first surgery.
Ok so I'm reading all of these comments and I experience the same thing and I'm on deposit Vera.. so its sounding likethats the cause. This I my first ad last time taking it. Its really inconvenient and embarrassing.
Hi Ladies,

I'm so happy I found this thread.  The same thing is happening to me currently.  A little history:

I'm 26 years old and have been on various BCs since I was 18.  I've never been on Depo (or any other shots) nor have I ever had the patch.  Recently I was diagnosed with HPV and cervical dysplesia.  That alone was a big blow to me.  Typically I'm very careful about who I have sex with and ensure that they are tested and clean.  I have not had mid-month spotting since high school when I wasn't on the pill and was highly irregular.

Basically this started for me recently.  I first noticed it with clitoral stimulation using a vibrator.  At first I thought it was because of the duration that I would masturbate for that was causing the bleeding.  As with any strenuous activities, there will be side effects.  So I thought nothing much of it.

I started getting concerned when it would happen in the bath after clitoral stimulation and there were clots.  Bleeding I can take, clots I can not.  When I brought it up the first time with my Gyno, she suggested that it could just be my body leveling out and adjusting to the new BC.  

However, it's gotten worse since then.  I recently had a colposcopy to monitor my dysplesia (girls!  get the HPV vaccine as soon as possible!  you do not want to have a piece of your cervix removed once every six months...not fun!) and started my period.  This last period lasted longer than usual, as I can typically time out exactly when I will start and end my period.  Once I thought I was finished, and had sex where I did reach climax, I was bleeding heavily.  At first it was a dark brown (typical of dead blood cells that weren't release) but then turned black.  Eventually the bleeding tapered off.

I've spoken to my Gyno since then, and she didn't want to rush into anything, as she may think it will clear up.

It didn't.  

Again I reached climax by clitoral and internal stimulation after I thought all was said and done (i had no spotting or indication of bleeding for the last week), and this morning I woke up to a mess.  I've since appologized to the guy I'm with who in turn thought it was his fault I was bleeding.  Being as freaked as I was, I've made yet another appointment with my Gyno tomorrow to see if we need tests.

I do not want to build up something that may potentially be nothing, but if it is some thing serious, I want to be able to catch it early and prevent anything worse.  

If my doctor tells me anything, I'll be sure to post and let you all know.
I was on the Depo for one year Oct 1995- Oct 1996 and quit - It was not until 2011 that I started having periods I am now 37 and at an age where my son is 16. However I am having the same issue as all the others bleeding when orgasms from just clitoral stimmulation. This has to be something with the depo shot.
I am 24. I have been on the pill for 2 years now and never had any type of bleeding problem. After clitoral stimulation, rarely penetration, I would bleed a little a few hours later. For example if the stimulation was at night I woke up to a light period that only lasted half a day. The blood is darker and I wear a tampon for a few hours then I don't need one again until my real period starts a week or two later.

side note:
Also, Since taking this pill I have been more irritable, severely depressed at times and nervous.  I think that this bleeding may have something to do with the change in hormones. I feel like my body is trying to tell me to stop taking these, that its not good for me mentally and physically. But of course, I do not like condoms and not having to worry.  Im going to make an appointment and talk to my doctor. maybe the pill is causing some irregular bleeding or causing something more serious.

We women need to ask questions and be knowledgable and be in control about our bodies. There is nothing to be ashamed or embarrased of.
This is an interesting forum, I am having a simlar problem, only after masturbation and not through sex. Im in the UK and was on the Depo when I was alot younger (at least 6 years ago), but now I have been fitted with the Minera Coil, has anybody had a similar problem?
I am 23 I just had my 1st also hemoraged very badly my bleeding has been on and off constantly since. I am on depo m(i was before pregnancy also) and i have odd and irregular bleeding also passing clotts occasionally I went to my obgyn and he didnt even look he just put me back on depo (this was 5 moths ago or so) and then went to my general doc who looked and said everything looked ok didnt know why i was bleeding, The bleeding DEFS increases after orgasm I dont know what to do everyone says theres nothing wrong but obviously this is NOT normal, I dont know about  depo it seems to be a part of the issue but i was on it for 7 years before pregnancy ZERO problems .... I'm sorry I cant help but i wanted to say it was hemoraging and pregnancy that changed things for me also, you are not alone
Hi my names Mellissa, im 17 years old. i am having the exact same problem, i am on the depo and i get cramps and pain when having sex, i bleed after having sex and after masturbation, also after having sex, not just i bleed my boyfriends *** runs out like a tap and i actually have to sit on a towel for about 20 minutes and then when i go to the toilet for a wee, its like theres acid coming out of me :/ its soooo embarrasing please answer me..

will be gratefull thankyou
I too just started this issue. My last PaP was normal and i've been trying to get pregnante for a long time. I have heavy bleeding during periods that are very abdnormal and I finally got my period to come on once a month however now since i start working out and taking those flintstones vitamins my body has been changing. I too can not afford a speicalist however I do go once a year. I deal with high blood pressure and I'm 29 trying to conceive with my bf. A lot of times however it's the males with the issue but now with this light spots i'm afraid to take a pregnancy test because frankly they have became depressing to me.
This has been happening to me too lately. I'm 31 years old and have never taken a birth control of any sorts. I am not able to pay for a million doctors visits as I have went back to school and have been unemployed for 3 years now. Anway, it would be nice to figure out why this happens. It sounds like going to a doctor is not giving any answers. I don't know if I want to forgo a few meals to pay for a doctor visit that will end up in "I don't know."
Im 18, I've been having sex since I was 14, and this only happens to me when I masturbate. I am not on any birth control, but I still experience this problem. Mine is sort of a mixture of mucous and dark blood. So confused. Please help.
I'm 26,single,comming from traditional family but i am not virgin because of an accident,i have virtual sex with my boyfriend through the phone and everything is normal after one masturbate but if i repeat for 2-3 times in short period of time,i bleed (just a few drops) is it normal?
i need to add sth i'm using BC pills (LD) ones as my doctor sugessted to use for 3 mounts for my skin,do u think bleeding a few drops after 3 times orgams may be a side effect of that? as i dont have any other problem any my periods are regular and woking as a clock.
after orgasm i saw fresh blood not any dark one and it lasted around 10 hours but it was like 10-20 drops
i'm scared because i am not married with no kids and i worry if i wont be able to have any baby.
I am having the same problem.....I have been diagnosed with polycysticovarian syndrome. I also had to be on depo, but that was ten years ago. And I have the same reaction with clitoral stimulation. Just be safe and get a doctors opinion.
I have been on the depo for about 9 months.  The first month I spotted almost everyday.  After that I stopped bleeding all together.  It has been great! But the last time I was due for my next shot I noticed that I was abnormally irritable and miserable and started to spot after orgasm of any kind.  It was about two weeks before I was scheduled for my next shot.  I called the Dr. and begged them to take me early because I was worried that it wore off early.  I'm 5'10" and I'm about 175lbs.  I'm convinced that the same shot should not be appropriate for different sized people.  The Dr. told me that it is stored in the muscle and delivered to the body as needed.  But I am very in tune with my body and I do not believe this is correct.  I think that there is a correlation between the orgasm bleeding and the depo hormones.  This never happened to me before I was on the depo.
Hi I am 21 and I too have noticed this issue going on with my body. I have not been able to go to the doctor as it is very expensive and there are no really good doctors in my small town. I, unlike most of you, have never been on any type of birth control EVER. I have never really had regular periods and I'm guessing is part of my weight problem, which  I'm proud to say I'm working on. I've already dropped 6 pounds in 3 weeks! I am only able to orgasm through clitoral stimulation even when having intercourse with my boyfriend of 4 years. Before we were together i had about 8 sexual partners and was always safe and never became pregnant even though i was never on birth control. This has onlY started happening within the last couple of months and im starting to get worried. I've noticed that after any orgasm I always bleed and slightly cramp. I don't believe our problem exists only with birth control I just wish we could have answers. I want children so terribly bad and am hoping this will not effect it. I am also hoping that the more weight I lose the better things will get and the more regular my body will become. I wish the very best to all of you!
Wow @ LYNETTE20 and all of the women I have read your Blogs this is scary I"m a 42 yr old woman and have had issues in the past have never been on Depo but however have had dysplasia and cervix cancer in my 20's had an operation and have been ok, was able to have 2 beautiful children after that. Just recently started having problems severe cramping and bleeding after sex and reaching an orgasm! After reading everybody's postings I guess I need to go to the doctor! I have never had this problem before! Good luck to you and everybody else.
i can relate to all the women who havent used BC, have irregular periods, and bacs. I'm going to schedule an appt with my gyno to see if any of the below could be at fault:
1. possible cervical cancer
2. bv
3. pcos
4. cysts
5. uterine cancer
I read all the entries to come up with these possible causes. I know this forum is three years old but women will continue to look to it throughout the years for answers. There was a show on TLC that was called Strange Sex  that went into different situtations of people with sex problems. I know that was a bit of topic but maybe it will give someone an idea. I can't afford doctor visits(as most of you can not either). i havent had children, when i have taken the pill i bleed worse than when i dont take it. i can go months at a time without a break from a period. it's costly and embarrassing and makes you lose all sexiness in your own opinion. it also makes the stress levels rise because you can't release and when you do you have a mess on your hands. i have issues with penetration and stimulation. i've delt with this even before i was sexually active and it *****. hopefully someone can find answers because we as women shouldn't have to suffer anymore.
I'm 16 years old, and I started birth control about 5 months ago, and when I first started and I had the amount of blood that I would have if i was ending my period, every day for 3 months. It got annoying because it wasn't enough for me to be able to use a tampon, but it was enough that i would i have to go to the bathroom after every class during school just so I can make sure that I didn't bleed out over the liner. After my week of Placebo pills, I started my regular pills again, and I didn't have blood at all, I just had my normal every day discharge that was sort of a yellow color, but it wasn't blood so I was excited. Then the first time that I masterbated after starting birth control again, and ever since then I have had just enough blood to where a tampon everyday, which has been about a couple weeks now. Why did I start bleeding after that? I still continued my routine with my birth control though so I don't understand what's wrong.
I'm on Levlen ED pill and sometimes I get a heavy bloody discharge after orgasming, I haven't had my period for a few months because the doctor told me to skip it because she thinks the adominal (abdominal) pain is from the muscles in my uterus. I have a feeling that whenever I have a orgasm with the bloody discharge that it's from not having my period for a few months and that it wants to come through.
Hey there jessika, My name is Hollie and i am 20 years of age and what you are saying i am having the same thing, this just started like 6 months ago, i havent had my period in 3 months i think it is, but you think that this is happening because you havent had your period in awhile. and thats what i think so i just quit my birth control and i am going to see what is going to happen i sure hope that is what is it if you have already found out would you like to let me know!  thx
Please please please get yourselves checked out by your OBGYN. If they give up and can't find anything please keep urging them on, to perform more tests, ultrasounds, whatever. Don't just accept what they say, it's your body and you need to know what is going on. I also experienced bleeding during intercourse. I was on Depo Provera shot for 3 years and finally stopped. After stopping the Depo I noticed light spotting after intercourse. I didn't think anything of it, then the bleeding gradually got worse. I went in for pap smears, ultrasounds, I didn't experience pain, just bleeding and excessive discharge. I was given antibiotics, then put on birth control pills to minimize bleeding. I finally broke down in the doctors office because they kept telling me what I was experiencing was "normal", this was NOT normal. Finally a cervical biopsy was performed and they found a 3 cm tumor inside my cervix. I was diagnosed with Stage 3 cancer of the cervix (Adenocarcinoma). I am currently undergoing cancer treatment. I've gone through radiation both external and internal and tons of chemo. I am now Stage 4 as it has metastasized. Please please please, don't ignore your body and the warnings it gives you. Seek medical attention right away and push them to figure out what the heck is going on. Please, this can save your life. If you don't have medical insurance, there are always resources. State medical plans, etc.
Hello Hollie. I just finished having my monthly and now I'm fine after having an orgasm. There's no bleeding. I'm thinking of switching to a different contraceptive because I think the pill reacts weird with my body and it gives me pains in the stomach when ever I take it.
Never mind. I'm bleeding again. I'm sick of this. Doctors don't know what's going on
I have had this problem for over a year, I was on the depo but stopped hoping this was the problem but after 5 months since I stopped the depo it's still occurring (after clitoral stimulation and no sex a lot of bright red blood floods out and I am in pain where period pains are) I have had 5 smears and vaginal examinations, 3 ultrasounds, an MRI, blood and urine tests, an endometrial biopsy, biopsy of the lining of my womb and a laproscrapy yet the gyne specialist can't find what's wrong. My next visit to her is this Wednesday and I'm really hoping there's some way we can stop this. Although my partner of 3 years (and only partner of my life) is supportive I hate having to clean up blood all of the time, it's got to the point were it's put me off sexual contact all together
I'm 35, never on depo or any pill for birth control. I have always used condoms. I've been having the same issue since about 28 with both internal and external stimulation. No cramping. No pain. Just very large clotting for about 2-24 hours. I think the depo might be a coincidence bc it's a popular method of birth control. I have no idea what's wrong with me.
I am 18 years old and having the same problems as cited in past posts. I even get bleeding when reading or dreaming about sex! It's uncomfortable and getting ridiculous... And hopefully not something serious.
I am on Aviane, but have been on several types of BC pills before that, (since age 13/14 or so) and I'm wondering if it wouldn't be better just to stop them altogether. I'm definitely going to call my doctor and get her medical opinion, as embarrassing as it may be. But, as someone wrote before, we are women and we shouldn't be ashamed of being in the know and having control of our own bodies. Good luck to all!
I've had this for quite a while and wasn't sure if it happened normally or after orgasms but it happens whenever i orgasms or have sex and I don't know what to make of it, it doesn't usually hurt but I always bleed after and I'm starting to get worried. I've had injections but from reading this i'm not really sure if that's the reason but I certainly think the doctor is my best bet.
Can I just ask something? Im a teenager and I masturbated but I dont use anything to enter my vagina, I just rub my clitoris. My question is, why did I bleed on my clitoris after I have orgasm? Please answer my question! Im really panicking!!
Hello. I am 25 and have regular period cycles. My last cycle started 3/29 and ended 4/3. Recently, 4/10 and 4/11, I bled again after orgasm from clitoral stimulation. I am not sexually active and had no cramps or pain anywhere. I have never been on birth control. I have read that it could be blood in the uterus walls that comes out from the contractions of an orgasm. But am curious what else could cause it? It's not my first time masturbating but first time i have bled afterwards.
I've  just started this myself. I've started bleeding after an orgasm. I had oral sex oral and I bleed heavily for fifteen minutes then masturbated again today and did the same thing. I was on Depo for the past 5 years and got off of it a few months ago now this started. I just read a few things on the internet saying it could be gonorrhea or chlamydia or out could have to do with cervical cancer or hpv. I've made an appt to see my doctor on the 28 th of May to get some tests done I'll be back for an update!!
I have just been reading over this all and I know this post is from 7 years ago, everyone seems to be going on about the depo, I have never been on depo and have these exact same problmes, I am only on the pill and have tried numerous ones for the last 6 years. I had the tests come back with a high grade lesion, have all the fard red blood and what not and now seeing some gynaes, had ultra sounds of the ovaries, colposcopies ect now just awaiting a laparoscopy hysteroscopy and D&C to see whether i have endiometriosis. I am super nervous but am glad to have read all this comments above because I know I'm not the only girl like this.. Although I am always super embarrased when this happens when I am with my boyfriend, I rarely ever let myself get to orgasm stage, and sometimes I still bleed and get sever ovarie pain. I would really like to know what causes us poor women to be so broken??
I hve the samw problem.  I'm taking a 3 month birthcontrol pill.  Its an offbrand of seasonique and this just started recntly.  Im too scared to go to the doctor and idk what to do!
Im about to get the hell off of the depo shot.. I have only been on it for about a month and something and im experiencing the same thing with the bleeding.. when I go back in July im not getting a second injection!
Well, I glad its not just me.
I am going on 8 years with this but recently I realized it as something more. Recently because though I am 47 , I never ..self serviced before. And I never had an orgasm until a few years ago.
I am actually restricted by  then  last full OB from using hormonals for some hereditary health conditions. I had already had a son while on BC risk try #2 over year But while asking PP for other methods still suggested yet ANOTHER BC. This time Depo. I was one week short 3rd shot (been on 6 mo) when I contracted something. My third child. >_<
It caused a lot of weird reactions, it was the worst  thing I had ever done.
I had the breakthrough bleeding but have been given clean bill. My fibroid on high outside of uterus  has not done anything different, it only changes radically in pregnancy . Since I have sex infrequently  and my Asperger's usually has my interest low without major interaction, the bleeding was chalked up to intercourse possibly being  incompatible for size/method.
Clean paps and bloodwork and urine. Found that my immature ovary has now been added to the working assembly line though my other ovary is slowing. My Eastern practicioner and chiropractor is sure it is hormonal  imbalance set off by the Depo. Also chides me for not staying to my last regular OB's advice since he knew my body and history very well.

But I never gave it a lot of thought to be concerned or look online about it til now. Clitoral stimulation = water blood being discharged and taking a full 24 hour to clear up. It is similar to ovulation spotting but much lighter in color. I am going to have my skenes glads looked at closely since one seems a little aggravated. So I am going to get a clean bil lof health before I get married next month.  This seems more common than I originally thought.  Though other factors can cause it ,it looks like heavier more controlling types of BC are definitely a culprit
I'm 32. I started on the pill at 17 due to heavy periods. I moved to depo at 18 when I was in a serious relationship. My periods stopped.  I was told I had PCOS at age 21 and made the decision with my then fiancé (now husband) to come off birth control. For these 11 years my periods are none existent for months, even years, at a time and then heavy bleeding for up to 4 months (when I was finally given tablets to stop it!). I do get heavy clots/bleeding after orgasm and heavy lifting/excessive exercise. My Dr claims its due to a thickend lining of the womb that doesn't dispell in the usual way due to my pcos/hormone imbalances. The womb contractions shake it all loose apparantly.
Hi im 31n im passin for the same thing u guys are going throu an its scary, i went to the doctor an she said i was healthy but i had a cycst an it was not bad, an im scare to be wth my man cuz of this problem an he dnt understand, my period is not normal sometimes its dark brown or red an only when we i have a orgasm i bleed red an black things wth blood comes out, my doctor wants to put me in birth control but i have read all ur comments n it seems it dnt help please if u know wht is good for tht let me know an good luck... i pray to God tht we all find something tht will help us so we could have a normal life...
Lala, I am almost 30. I have had endometriosis since I was 15. I was told my irregularity, endometriosis, and polycystic cyst disease (on reproductive organs) would hinder any chance at conception. My husband and I gave up shortly after marriage on pregnancy (we had unprotected sex for a few years at this point)..and 7 years ago I found out I was 4 months pregnant. Have your doc thin your uterine lining through D&C, eat healthy, and don't schedule it. Trying to conceive is stressful and can hinder desired results. Just let it happen naturally and pray about it.  I haven't taken birth control, I spot between cycles (which last up to 2 weeks now), and spot after sex regardless of orgasm or not.  It can be anything from endometriosis to cervical cancer causing yours/my female issues...any of you ladies experiencing similar symptoms could have a serious underlying disease or disorder...GEt IT CHECKED OUT BY A GYNECOLOGIST! Don't self assess!
I have the same problem I am 30 and have had this problem sice I was 18/19 I have never known what it was I am not and have not ever had depo or any type of pill ! I also get a period every time I orgasm from clitoral masturbation and it scares me and is making my life miserable!
Tammy
I have the same problem but I take a 3 month BC pill called Jolessa.  It stopped happening for awhile but now its started again.  Idk what to do!  I am a virgin and I have never masturbated internally.
Awesome post.....going for a hysterectomy next month. Never asked about the bleeding a couple of days after sex but nice to hear I am not alone. Past menopause with very thick uterine lining......D&C showed no evidence of cancer but the docs say there is still a chance of cancer "hiding" in the uterine wall.....so the whole kit and caboodle comes out. Will be so glad not to bleed anymore.
Crazy to see how many of us are experiencing the same problem with no real answers! Im 21 with 1 child. I have been experiencing the same problem every now and again, with clitoral stimulation, and bleeding after wards. Usually causing me to spot and sometimes bleed for 2-3 days. I am also on Depo-Provera have been for about 6 months now. I stopped the BC recently and didnt return for my 3rd shot, because of this and other problems, which im unsure if its from the Depo or not but its been on going and its worrying me. So Im hoping to get more answers on my return appointment with my GYN.
http://www.mademan.com/mm/5-causes-bleeding-after-orgasm.html
Viewing 201-208 comments: