bleeding after sex for the first time
here's the thing i've had my period on the 10th and than me and my boyfriend had sex for the first time a day after my period enden on the 11th and its been two days now and im still spotting and  we're really scared i dont know is it normal? for how long will i be bleedin ?
if you were a virgin, and you had sex for the very first time you hymen probably broke (aka he "popped your cherry")causing you to have minor bleeding (totally normal). Or it could be that even though ur period ended the 11th u may have still had some spotting, or old blood left and after sex it was encouraged to come out from the penis.  either way u sound fine but if it does continue or if you feel really bad then u should definetly see a doctor.

Keep me posted!
XOXO
fiuuu thanks that's really good to know i mean im not having any aches or anything i feel fine like always nothing's wrong except the spotting that was freaking me  out i sure hope ur right and its normal cuz where i come from its not easy to go to the doctor for those kinds of probs thank u again
well i was virgin and then i had sex with my boy friend but he forgot to use condom but he was so careful to not putting anything on me also im actually have to be on my period but im not really sure when it going to start. but when had it i've start bleeding and the next 2 it's a light blood it doesnt look like it's my period.
and im so scared to miss my period and that would mean i pregnant.
so do thing that would be normal for me or not?and how long im gonna bleed? also would i still be able to get period?
I lost my virginity to my boyfriend on Satrday and we did it again on Sunday and on Monday I saw that I was spotting brown and when I go clean myself I see very light blood, it doesn't look like period blood. At first we did use a condom and then he took it off and we kept going with out it. So is it normal? Or not?
i lost my virginity a lil while ago like a month then my bf and i did it again and dis time all of his penis went up into me and we did different positions like the 3 basic ones and it was kinda rough cuz he was doin it hard and fast anyways i came home and there was blood and we had unprotecyed sex but he didnt break in me ummm wat 2 do and dnt tell me no ting bout go see a doctour lol
its my first in having sex with my bf..when he entered his penis to mine once. I push him to get out of me...then after I see a blood flown of me...
and we not do it again,...its that normal?..or did I lost my virginity even though it happened once?
i am 13 and was ready to have sex and my bf stuck his penis in mine so hard it hurt so bad where i was going to throw up. is that normal? i have also been bleeding for 4 hours straight. and i had my period two days ago. i don't know if he broke my cherry. i have tons of blood coming out and is it normal to have a lot of blood come out. please help i am in tons of pain.
i did it for the for the first time like 6 weeks ago and then turned around and did it again today and saw light blood when i washed up what does that mean i  need HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i lost my virginity but my "cherry" did not pop meaning i did not bleed and it did not hurt at all, this was with my last boyfriend, i am now with my current boyfriend and we had sex he popped my cherry i know this because i bled, what does this mean?
I am 17 and i just wanted to know if it is normal that i got my period the next day that i lost my virginity is it normal please someone help????
My boyfriend and I have had sex before, but he never manages to get his penis all the way in because it really hurts so we stop. But today, we kept going and it was hurting alot. We stopped having sex and he started to finger me kind of deep. Then i went to the toilet and i was bleeding. I finished my period a few days ago, so i know it isnt that, he doesnt have long fingernails so i know its not that.. I was wondering if its that i 'popped my cherry' but.. it was with his middle finger, and his **** hasnt gone very deep inside me... any responses??
Hey, you seem pretty informed on the subject, most intelligent comment on the forum.. so i was wondering,, could you respond to my comment with your views please? thankss
i lost my virginity not that long ago and i still bleed now it did hurt when he first put it in and a few days after it was still hurting should it still be bleeding now i lost my virginity on a wedensday and its now saturday should it still be like this someone please comment i dont know what to do!xx
What did you do? Because I lost my virginity on February 4th and its now exactly one week since and im still bleeding...its not very heavy like period or anything but I am very worried because there is no way I can go see a doctor about this!!! My mother would kill me because she doesnt like the guy but he wasnt rough and we did not do it for long at all so i dont know why this is happening!
I bleed when it was done for a bit and ever since I have bleed a bit consistently...and its not getting less.
Any advice...what did you do? Will it heal by itself?
Okay so a couple of days ago I lost my virginty. We had sex twice within maybe an hour I didn't bleed right after though. The next day I started spotting and I still am. I am also supposed to start my period soon but it jumps around sometime. So am I still going to start my period soon even though I'm spotting? Why am I spotting is it normal after losing your virginity?? I'm kind of scared!!  
I am 17 and lost my virginity to my bf on the 19th. It is now the 1st and im still bleeding. At first it was really heavy but off and on it is. I take birth control and been skipping my period week. I was told that because of not having my period, my bf triggered it. Is that true? What do i do? Im scared but im being told its nothing to worry about. Please help.