bleeding between periods
I had sex about a month ago and the condom broke.  However, I did still get my period about 10 days later. This past week I've been experiencing some spotted bleeding which is very abnormal for me.  I'm not due to get my period for another week and I'm wondering if this bleeding could mean that I'm pregnant and could be implantation bleeding.  I took a pregnancy test today and the result was negative but the test says to wait to take it 4 days before my missed period and I haven't missed yet but it's been a month since I had sex. This spotted bleeding has been going on for about a week and I'm concerned cause I've been told it could also mean a tubule pregnancy which is very dangerous.
you dont get implantion bleeding a week after you got your period

if you got your period you would not be pregnant

its likely old blood just comming out.

yes your supposed to take a test when you miss your period but you GOT your period. you had sex and then were supposed to not get that period if you were to have gotten pregnnat....you did not get pregnant and got your period. you got it on time too right?

if you were pregnant and its been a month since you had sex...you should and would have gotten a postive pregnancy test by now

you dont really understand how conception works. if your going to be having sex...you should think about birth control as well as condoms because the condom broke and theres no point in worrying yourself like this..relax your ok
Thanks Kim but I know you can have your period once and still be pregnant.  Also, this bleeding is not a week after my period. I had my period at the very beginning of the month (like the 2nd) so this is just randomly between. & It's definitely not just my period coming early cause it is way to light. I googled what it could mean to be bleeding in between and found that implantation bleeding usually occurs 4 weeks after conception and it's been exactly 4 weeks since I had sex = /
Sometimes women can get what they think is a period around the time that AF expected but it isn't called a period. Although the woman mistakes it as a period it may be decidual bleeding check out www.pregnancy_info.net/comp_periods_pregnancy.html
You can goggle pregnancy week by week and it tells you when implantation bleeding can occur. It can also be ovulation bleeding I've read that some women have ovulation spotting/bleeding and cramps for a few days. Or it could just be breakthrough bleeding.  How long did your spotting occur?
Good Luck !!!
no you dont get your period when your pregnant.

you get implantaion bleeding about 7 days before your MISSED period. also 7-10 days after conception
Kim, I find you very rude to this girl. You can have bleeding through your pregnancy because my friend bleed through her first 2 kids. Stop acting like you know everything please. It is just annoying