bleeding/cramping after four months without after ablation

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

I am 48 years old and had a uterine ablation in early April 2006.  After the post-op bleeding ceased (about 2 weeks after the procedure) I was great for four months- no bleeding, no cramping.  I thought I was home free until 10 days ago when the same type of cramping that I had before the ablation began again- then a 3 day 'period' with on/off bleeding and cramping since.  I am afraid to be active for fear that I will cause more bleeding-- last year when I had excessive bleeding and cramping I was told to rest as much as possible.  My doctor said it is not unusual to have light periods after ablation, but I'm starting to feel very similar to how I felt before- it just doesn't feel right.  Does this sound familiar to anyone?
I am only 31 but have almost the same story...I have had horrible bleeding/cramping for about 2 years getting worse monthly.  I had an ablation and tubal in April...I bled afterward and then again the next month and have monthly ever since!  The cramping is getting worse monthly and the doctor who did the surgery left town about 2 weeks later...so now i can't even find a doctor to help me...what have you found?  I just dont know what to do now...
i had a nova 9 weeks ago and i am still bleeding although a small amount it is anoying i have had bad back pain too, and have pain in my groin from time to time, has anyone else experienced thid continued bleeding for this long?
I just had my 4 week post-op after my novasure and mentioned to the doctor about the cramping and bleeding that started back about 2 weeks ago. The first two weeks were actually not too bad!
I was certainly hoping that things would start to improve, especially after my doctor said we'd wait another 2 weeks before we became concerned...
I had the Novasure procedure July 13 2009. My doctor warned me that I would be in the most excruciating pain of my life. I had no pain whatsoever. I had gushing bleeding the first few days then it tapered off. On July 22 I started having cramping like I was starting my period with VERY light spotting. Then on July 28th I started the EXTREME hot flashes that I get every month when I start. I went in for my follow up on the 29th and they examined me and everything was fine. They said the bleeding could last at least 6 weeks. Then on July 31st I started a light flow but it was light pink. There has been some little clots and gunk but no cramps the hot flashes have toned down to the normal I get.
I am  30 i  had a edomonsl sblstion  when i  was 29 i  went in  whit  a HEAVY  period  came out  with  no  bleeding  at  all it  was great and it  lasted for  about 4 months then i  got  a  very  light period and the  cramps where  the worst things  i  have ever had i  couldnt  move for three days  it  kida felt like i  was in  labor  all over again .  i  still  get these cramps  every  month any one  know what  to  do  about this