bleeding during sex
I just wanted to know if anyone out there has any information!!!
For the past couple weeks I have been bleeding during sex. I have only attempted twice, and both times it happened. It happens with enough blood that the intercourse must stop. I have no bleeding in between, and one I've cleaned off the bleeding stops. I also have no pain prior, during or after sex.

BUT About 2 months ago, I was diagnosed and treated for a Bartholin Cyst in my vaginal area. They treated it with draining of the cyst and a temporary tube inserted to stay for 6 weeks. The tube only lasted for 1 week, and when I went in to ask about it, the doctor told me I was ok and healing properly. The first time attempting intercourse has been after this medical problem, the second shortly after that. Do the two have something to do with eachother??? What do I do about it?
just my opinion, but i do not think that bartholins (sp) cyst is related. i have had that cyst before. ( not fun i may add). however, would you perhaps have ovarian cysts that may cause bleeding during intercourse?
I think anything that involves bleeding should be referred to a doctor. Perhaps it could be due to uterine polyps?
I have had the same problem with my current boyfriend.  I have an appointment to see a doc in a few weeks...but I think it's just getting used to 'him'...I seem to bleed in the same spot (at the lower end)...and it never really hurts during sex...and usually clears up pretty quickly.  

I wonder if your wound might have gotten infected?  Does it burn when your urinate?  Then it's probably still open...either way I would check it out in case you need anti-biotics...
my husband has had blood in his semen.  They say it is not uncommon for a man to break blood vessels when he climaxes.  Could this be some of the blood?  Worth checking out
i was just wondering if it was normal to bleed a great deal during and after sex, the bleeding carries on about a half of day afterwards and i have a great deal of pain to go with it my legs hurt, and i have really bad cramps days after, i also feel sick afterwards, is any of this normal, whats wrong with me
NO it is not normal.  I would demand a test called  CA123  from your doctor.  I know someone who had the same exact symptoms and it turns out they caught the beggining of ovarian cancer just in time.