bleeding during sex
was wondering if anyone out there experiences bleeding ONLY during sexual penetration of any kind. bleeding lasts for a couple of hours after sex, then none at all until next sexual penetration. position doesn't matter, sex is normal, not rough, my partner is normal sized, no finger nails, and sex is wonderful, not painful, and always naturally well lubricated. gyn took uterine biopsy, cervix appears and tests normal too, trans-vaginal sonos are normal. both gyn and i are at a loss. bleeding is as heavy as a period...no discharge. no burning, itching, odor. all normal. bleeding even can occur with finger penetration. not sure if blood is from vaginal lining or uterine contractions.  any similar experience/information is greatly appreciated.
http://womenshealth.about.com/cs/menstruation/a/bleedaftersex.htm
if you go to this webiste it can tell you about bleeding during and after sex. many of them are through STD's, or easily sorted problems but i hope this can help you.
I am having the exact same problem.  About three weeks ago my boyfriend of three years and I were starting to fool around the same way we usually do and he inserts his one finger for a few seconds, looks down and says oh my gosh babe, something is wrong.  It was like a scary movie.  So I got up and went straight to the shower.  I took the head off the shower hose and sort of used it like one of those things they give you after you have a baby to wash after every pee.  I got out of the shower and put in a tampon, ( that is what we do when i am on my period, so we can still fool around.)  I wrapped a towel around me and went for the bedroom across the kitchen.  But by the time I got half way through, there was blood running down my legs, my towel was soaked at the bottom and it was all over the floor.  I stood there in shock for a minute then went to the toilet to remove the tampon.  I was on the toilet for 30 minutes before I could finally wipe it good enough to get up.  the toilet was full and looked like paint.  I couldnt get in to the dr until 5 days later, they told me they didnt see any thing wrong.  I am freaking out