bleeding during sex

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

bleeding during sex

hi,i would like to know if bleeding during sex is normal; because,ive been with my boyfriend for 8months and had sex but there was no bleeding before but we had sex on 7/15 and then after sex we noticed that i was bleeding and then thought maybe i got my preriod but i wasnt expecting it until the end of the month, so i put on a tampon and there was no bledding and then again we had sex 2 days after and then i bleed again and was pretty confused so i called a hotline and they told me it can be signs of pregnancy but i really dont know i have 2 kids and that has never happened; so there was no bleeding after 5days but then i had spotting after but not like my regular period,and i havent been feeling very well; ive been hurtin like my body ,i was thinking maybe it was because im weak and have anemia so i would like to know if is that or what else could it be,because is very scary and theres no odor or anything; i made an appointment and will take a pregnancy test to check is im pregnant and then will make an appoint to the gynocologist,so i would like to know what could it be or if is normal?
i had a similiar situation like that but i had my period two weeks before bleeding and sex and i had took a pregnancy test that said i wasnt pregnant and i was exited but then a COUPLE days later after sex i was spotting and it was kind of geting worst so i had made A doctor appointment and was scared to death because im only 17 and my mom would have found out but anyway i was pregnant and the test was wrong i was pregnant but i had miscarried so the whole time i was caring a dead baby.  
Hey, Am only 16 an i had sex with my boyfriend tonight but i bleed all lot we had to change the sheets an my pants were all blood too. But before we had sex he fingered me there was also alot of blood on his fingers. Am gettin a bit worried its only my second time having sex but. Yes i did bleed the first time we had sex but it dosent feel normal to be bleeding so much. Please do replay bk me an my boyfriend are worried am not embrassed of thhis but am worried. ;(. replay to ***@****
bleedin is normal it depends on the person if you have sex again and it continues to be a heavy bleedin then i say go to a gyn. and see whats up i bleed the first time but not much and the second time to but i read that its normal just watch what happens and if continues go see a doctor!!!
Hi I'm only 17... Me and boyfriend have had sex and I keep bleeding and I'm worryed could someone please tell me what could be up with me.... Thankyou.... Xx
i had sex n im 13 it was my first time my stomach hurts and it comes and goes i bleed a lot afterwards but then it started  getting lighter this is the  second day so can somebody help
You might want to c a doctor or talk to somebody who might know like ur school nurse. If it continues, you need to c a doctor right away. I don't know whats wrong but take my advice if u want and dont if u dont want 2.
Okayy idnt know how this goes but ineed advice i have missed my period all month in june and then in july 11th istarted but only lasted 6days then me and my boyfriend had sex last night and i was bleeding for a minute then it went away help please
Hey there. Don't worry , bleeding is NORMAL. I'm only 14 and I already done it with my guy 8 times already. We only bled in the second time and the fourth time and then the seventh time. It bled just a little bit. But it actually depends on the guy or the girl. I don't really know. But yeah, there's girls that bleed a lot , and there some that don't bleed a lot. But just don't worry about. Till it gets to the point that you get worried or you just don't feel right . Go ask some of your homegirls for advice , or your mom. Just have trust on her so she can help you out through that(: hehehe , well just becarefull girls. Sex is fun and excited but painful. Then you worried and get consequences . So use protection(:  :D !!!!! To much love<3
Im 21 and my new bf & I have been having a lot of sex as expected when its a new relationship, then one day i noticed i was bleeding, not my period time, so stopped having sex for a few days then when we tried again i bled again... He thinks im just torn, because he is unusually big, but i still am worried :/ please help me :(
hi i am having the same problem. i am 16 and i have a baby thats now 8 months. during the last 2 months i have been spottning and not having normal periods. i do not know if it's because i take family planning injections or if something is wrong. it's definately freeking out my boyfriend and ruininig a good moment for us because i bleed everytime we have se. i made an appointment to see the gyn but i hope everything's okay because i have been researching and the bleeding could be from a miscarriage, cervical cancer....anything. Am scared. HELP!
hi i have been going out with my boyfriend for 6 months im 16 and every time we have had sex i have never have bleed befor. but just a few days ago after we have had sex i bleed. i am verry worrid to what it is we haveint had sex since then. please help ?
JESUS CHRIST why are you all sexually active at such young ages?! oh my god. the reasons you may be having these issues could be attributed to the fact that your bodies are not fully developed. ANYWAY, my husband and i have similar problems; i bleed almost every time we have intercourse -- which is fine, he doesn't care, however, it is embarrassing for me and i feel (of course he doesn't) that it puts a strain on our sex life. i have an irrational fear of the gynecologist, and am slightly terrified to see one, simply because i don't want to be diagnosed with something at my young age. currently, we will not be sexually active for four more months (it's been three already) as he is in the military and deployed and is not scheduled to return until spring. WHAT I'M GETTING AT IS THIS: has anybody OVER THE AGE OF 20 (so i know our bodies are similar) been to a doctor of some kind for this issue, and IF SO, what did they say/suggest? thanks, appreciate it. AND STOP HAVING SEX SO YOUNG! (: haha (:  
I am 33 and i had the same thing happen to me...i bled for a whole day after so i went to the doctor and she asked me when i had my last period..which i just ended the day before so it was the rest coming out...plus i had a bad bladder infection...but bleeding after sex is not a normal thing to happen so you should make an appointment. :)
I need help. I am with the Guy I lost my virginity to and I didn't bleed when we first did it only a little. But this has been the 10th time we had sex. And there was blood. Idk if he popped my cherry just then or what please someone help.
Im only 15 I've been having sex with my boyfriend and I would bleed alittle bit and then after sex I would my blood would be brown and stink and I wouldn't be on my period idk what out is I'm afraid to tell me mom because she doesn't know I'm having sec and im cuious on what it is. any one with or had the same this happen that could tell me what I should do. please help
this same situation has happened to me 3 times in a row me & my bf were in the middle of sex & he felt something wet & when he checked it was bleeding i thought it was sighns of period but i remembered i had got my period like a week ago nd im realy scared bcause ive searched and what comes out as an answer is pregnancy and im only 16 so im really scared!please reply with n answer im scared
I am 17 i have been with my boyfriend over a year. I is no where near my first time having sex we have been for 7 months and I have never bled before well my first time, but the last two week I notice spotting after every time I have sex its not a lot and does not last long. The sex doesn't hurt or anything I'm just concered because I haven't always been like this.
if its brown and stinks you should def tell your mom it could be something serious!!!! Maybe you should go back to not being sexually active! Better to get it out now and be grounded then have something more serious wrong, and make sure you use protection!
Take a pregnancy test... Thats what it ends up being most of the time! And I am 25, and I had this happen to me the first time not to long ago! Now I am excepting
Hey i need help i bleed while having sex with my bf it was for the 1st time but a lot of blood i'm scrd what must i do i'm so embarased ;-(
heyy, im 15 and me and my boyfriend are thinking about having sex. i have decided to look into it a little further after i heardd about the bleeding during sex. does it happen more than once? is it natural? AND IS THERE ANY POSSIBLE WAY I CAN PREVENT IT FROM HAPPENING?
we feel we are ready for this new experience and i would really love some honest help. thanks :)
Hi I would like to no if u have sex in after that the nxt day u bleed in nuthn else wut that mean
I haven't darted my period yet and me and my boyfriend had sex two day ago and I started to bleed a lot at first I though it was my period I put a tampon on but I didn bleed anymore that day two days later we have sex and I bleed a lil and it stop again I have no clue what it could be if someone could plz help me thanks
Is it normal to bleed 3 days after having sex? my boyfriend and I have had sex 3 times in a day.. And he has came in me.. & my period doesnt come until two weeks.. So idk I need advice on if its normal, am i prenant, or should I have to see a doctor.. ?
I had sex for the first time 3 days ago, i've been bleeding since but its kinda stoping now. I have really bad stomach ache and im not hungry at all, i feel nausea. PLEASE HELP
I had a normal period in October it lasted 5 days I was off by my birthday which was oct 18 however around October 25 I came on again but I blead heavy one day then just spotted for 2days, then I just came on again on Thanksgiving but I was only bleeding 2 days, also all of November I've started to bleed after about 30minutes into sex & the blood smells like period blood but I no longer see any blood or the odor until we have sex again. Someone help me out
I am 16, not a virgin And I don't have sex all the time, but I had sex the other weekend and went to the bathroom . I found out I was bleeding that night and my period has always been irregular. I didn't come on my cycle after either but I don't know what the problem was. Any answers ***@****