Aa
A
A
Close
bleeding in around labia
While masturbating last night, my labia felt vaguely uncomfortable, but I didn't notice anything incredibly unusual. However, I found blood when I went to the bathroom this morning, and I've been bleeding (trickling drops of blood) intermittently all day. It doesn't hurt, except for some slight burning when I urinate. I'm sure that this is not my period, since I'm a week early, and the blood seems to be coming from the urethra area. I tried to look with a mirror, and I did see blood on my labia, so I thought I might have a labia laceration. However, it could be coming from deeper - I can't see very well, what with bad lighting and nerves (I'm afraid to damage anything further). So my questions are:
Should I go see a doctor? I don't want to explain how I received this injury, but I don't want to endanger myself either.
Also, is there anything I can do help it heal? Will it need sutures?
Thanks for your help.
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I forgot to add - I have what feels like cramps. Not painful, but it feels swollen. I'm a little worried about it, and have decided to see a doctor tomorrow. Still, any comments tonight (7/26) would give me some control over the situation and be much appreciated.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Hi sorry I didn't notice your posting until now.I hope you did see a doctor today.You might have cut your labia while masterbating,with your nails.But if you did see your doctor today they can tell you what the problem is.Take Care TNT406.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
i know that this was awhile ago, but do you remember what was wrong? i may have the same problem now
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank
specialmom commented on Saw the babies again ...
21 mins ago
1217293 tn?1467357944
Blank
Risa615 commented on Saw the babies again ...
5 hrs ago
Blank
jenniferand3 added the Pregnancy Tracker
9 hrs ago
Blank
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Weight Tracker
Reach your weight goals
Start Tracking Now