bleeding in vagina

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

bleeding in vagina

well im 14 years old and yesterday me and my boyfriend had sex. This was my first time having sexual intercorse but while I was having sex I started to bleed heavily. He was wearing a condom that was lubracated and i didnt really feel much. When he took his penis out there was alot of blood! i was using wipes to try and make it stop but it wouldnt but i noticed it wasnt like pierod.. it was bright red and more liquidy and no smell and very clean, it wouldnt stop bleeding. that was yesterday and the blood is comming out alot and looks like and feels like pierod. someone please help! is it because im too young to be having sex? or because i had sex a week before my pierod starts???? i also was getting fingered w 3 fingers a couple of days ago and thats when i 1st started to bleed.. ive been getting fingered alot latley so maybe thats it ?? i know im young but it kinda just happened in a way.. PLEASE PLEASE HELPP i cannt tell my mom she will kill mee !
Tags: bleeding while sex, Bleeding, Vagina, red, please help
if this was your first time having sex then odd are he just popped your cherry ( ie broke your hymen ) which is normal and alot of girls bleed from it so it's nothing to worry about. now if you soak through a pad in one hour then you need to call your doctor right away because something else could be wrong... I only spotted after the first time I had sex but even that lasted a couple of days
He would of tore your hymen which is why you would of had some bleeding since you said it was your first time. To alot of girls it might look like alot of blood but its not really. Did you or your bf take a look down there to see if the blood come from the hymen?. You should try speaking to your mum, she wont judge you. It may be embaressing it still is for me. When my mum found out i was first having sex she just advised me to be safe. If in doubt about anything speak with a doctor or visit family planning for any advise on sex/ controception ect
making the decision to be sexually active will invite regular check up with a gyno. and be looking inside you. Hope the guy is worth the doc. check ups :P