blighted ovum? no HCG?
I have a question. I am currently 46 days late. Never missed a period in my life (or was ever late). I have continued to get negative results on urine and blood tests. An ultrasound two weeks ago showed an empty sac. My Dr braced me for the worst, saying that she thought I was going to have an ectopic pregnancy. I was on pins and needled for two weeks until my next appointment. When I met with her, she said that because I have had no bleeding or cramping that it was not a blighted ovum and that I was never pregnant. But I still have had no AF. At most I have had some brown spotting, only twice and only with a bowl movement. I have bloating, dizziness, tiredness, sore breasts and headaches. Not to mention a huge hunger. My symptoms normally get worse as the day goes on. Sometimes i wake up in the middle of the night thinking I am going to be sick, but never am...?? Is it possible that I have had a blighted ovum?? My Dr wants me to start the pill again, but I am just not convinced. If everything is normal then where is my period?? Help!!
i would get a second opinion love, i would also ask for a transvaginal u/s to be done as this is far easier to see...

GOOD LUCK :)