blister on private parts

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

blister on private parts

please help!  I had flu like symptoms on monday and tuesday.  By wednesday i noticed my throat was so sore and had blister like sores all over it along with little sores on my tounge and around my mouth.  My Vagina was swollen and was burning when I pee'd so i went to the doctor on thursday and was told I had a viral infection in my mouth and a UTI.  I was given antibiotics for my Uti and told to let virus run its course.  Friday when urinating the pain was so bad i decided to take a look and see what was going on down there and was very shocked to see big white blister like sores all around and in my vagina opening.  I can not afford to go back to doctor as i do not have insurance and it will cost me another 200$ to go to urgent care clinic.  Any idea what this is?  I am 150% sure i do not have herpes, and i am pretty sure it is all part of the same viral infection, but I am more curious as to how long it is going to last as the pain is soooooo bad!
Paxiled commented on  Herbs and Spices Low...
KTowne commented on KTowne's status
Herbs and Spices Lower Triglycerid...
17 hrs ago by gymdandee
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals