blocked pores on nipples
Hi, I have noticed within the last two years that I have these blocked pores on my nipples. They are hard little lighter areas just like a black head on any other part of the body save they are only very seldom ever actually black. I had forgot about them for a bit and looked this morning and noticed several on each nipple. I can squeeze the nipple and the hard little plugs come out, just like a blackhead. The thing is, I am not pregnant, I have never been pregnant, I have no clue if this is normal.

I am thirty, I have several ongoing problems with my hormones and am saving up to have an exam as I am worried I have an excess of male hormones, to the point I am suffering hirsuitism and hair loss. This has been all very sudden, many changes in my body are quite frankly scaring the **** out of me.

Any help would be appreciated.

the spots are a whitish/yellowish, I am wondering if this could even possibly be a sign of lactation, or if this is very common and normal and I am worried for no reason.

I forgot to mention it is on the head of the nipple, not the surrounding area.
I have gotten them arounf the outside of the nipple. I guess that would be where the areola meets the normal skin. I have never gotten them on the nipple, if so I wouldn't pick at them, isn't it sore?? I have never thought twice about them. As long as they are not infected, I wouln't worry and then when you go for your check up, ask them about it.
they only get sore after I clean them out, ie-squeeze them until they are clear. They are right on the face of the nipple, not around the sides or the areola. They have never been infected so far as I can tell.
Then I would try not to stress out too much about it. Theres nothing you can do until you ask the doctor. If I were you, I wouldn't worry, you'll be okay!
I am  really surprised only one person replied, I kind of expected this was normal and really only wanted a little confirmation lol.