blood after and during sex ?
I finished my period 4 days ago, I am currently on the pill,and I get a regular cycle ! me(17) and boyfriend(21) ( of 4 months) had sex ( not for the first time) and we was having sex for a good 40 mins relitivly rough and he was fingering me before and during .. We hadn't noticed but I was bleeding during and am still bleeding after, I know for a fact I dnt have an STD as he is my only sex partner and he doesn't have any! This is the first time I have bleed after and during sex other than a little tiny bit of blotting after my first time , I recently ( about 2 weeks ago) had antibiotics , could this have effected my pill and caused me to bleed ? Or could I be pregnant ? Or what else could it be ? Can someone please help me !! I'm so scared :(
If you are having bleeding after intercourse everytime, then post coital bleeding should be ruled out. It is most commonly seen in vaginal infection like Chlamydia, gonorrhea, vaginal inflammation etc. it could also be due to disease of endometrium that is lining of uterus, polyps (mass) in uterus and cervix, fibroid tumors etc. You should consult an expert nearby for internal examinations.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

The bleeding stopped over night .. It hasn't happened since :) don't think it was anything to worry about .. Think he might have just caught me funny during intercourse :) but thanks for your help :)x