body temperature. VERY strange. NOT hot-flashing. Help?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

(Thank you all for the help on my last question. I am taking charge on fixing that and telling my doc the next time I go in.)

I am a 19 year old female with a regular mentrual cycle, I'm not pregnant, I will post a comment and answer whatever other questions you need to know.

I've told my doctor about this here, but he didn't say anything about it... But I'm having really weird body temp changes. It's not hot flashes at all, because I only get those when I get close to my menstrual cycle.

But, for the past couple months, especially this month, everyday, I am freezing cold. I know it's getting Fall soon, but my husband keeps it around 67-70 degrees. When he is gone I turn the heat on and that is the only time I am not wearing heavy sweaters or a coat. My feet and toes are so cold, I ALWAYS wear socks, sometimes two pairs at a time. My hands, especially fingers are NEVER not cold. And 95% of the time, my nose is ice cold, too. It's worrying me, when my husband is home, he doesn't turn the temp down any lower than about 67% degrees. Even 75 is cold for me.

Other than that, I haven't noticed this, because at night I still feel cold, but my husband says when I sleep I am always burning up and really hot.

It is really confusing me, but not only that, I hate that I have to always wear a sweater and never get to be barefoot. I'm always having to wrap a blanket around me and it is still technically Summer time. :/ This really sucks.

Is this just a normal thing some people go through from time to time? Any help would be VERY much appreciated. Thanks so much.
I would have your iron checked. It sounds as if you may be anemic. If so that often causes you to feel very cold.
I agree have your iron checked I used to be the same way and my mom told me I probably wasn't getting enough iron so  I started taking iron suplements. It helped.
If my husband kept our thermostat at 67-70, I would be freezing, too!  That is pretty low, but most guys like it that way.  My feet are always cold.  But in those temps, I would definitely have socks on!  Now, I just hit the 40 mark, and I will tell you that my body temp. or interpretations of my body temp, at night, seems to heat up more than my husbands and now he is complaining that he is cold at night! I have lowered the thermostat a little... If your thermostat has always been set that way, and you were comfortable, and now have an issue, it wouldn't hurt to get a physical with some bloodwork to see if anything is going on with you.  Could be hormonal...could be the high humidity and the low therm. setting...
I am too always cold!  My feet are never not cold!  I have low iron & bad blood circulation.  I know it helps me if I get up & move around or exercise. If you can get the blood moving around it usually helps warm you up!  I would ask ur doc about ur iron & maybe get some vitamins w/iron.
Thank you guys so much, I will definately tell my doc about that, see I had no idea what would be causing that. Thanks! :)