boils in the inner lip of the virgina

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

boils in the inner lip of the virgina

I have small boil on the inner lip of the virgina, how do i get rid of it, I've already been doing the hot compress thing hot water and a wet wash cloth, its gone down a bit after applying that for an hour. I just want to know if there is another way to help get it down faster or anything that would help it.
Ouch! It hurts just thinking about it. But of course your "boil" might possibly be something else. However if it is a boil and is close to the surface, it will heal much faster if you could open it with a needle and drain it. That might hurt too, but better to be over it.