boobs starting to hurt so bad! why is this?

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

Hi everybody! it's been a while since I posted because I started feeling better or so I thought! =/  I hope you guys can hlp me on this one...let's see I've never had problems with my boobs being sore or anything..since I left the pills less than two months ago...my boobs got really sore (more when I pushed in right were on the middle) like a week before my period and stopped hurting when it came...that was last month...now this month it's even worse! my last period was june 3rd ..so Im expecting the next one not until july 1st but my boobs have been staring to hurt soooo much..and now not only right in the middle but everywhere and I mean EVERYWHERE =( not only that but they have gotten big! my bras don't fit!  and it is just so uncomfortable...let's see my bf and I did have a couple of oops...had unprotected sex (never came on me..the so famous pull-out method =S )while I was on my period twice and then right when I got off my period...and then the 16th again...I know we made a lot of oops =S without thinking but we had a loooong talk saying you know what not ready? alright let's stop this! said and done hasn't happen or will happen again...even thought getting pregnat wouldn't be a tragedy for us we'd rather wait a bit longer...Im not thinking about pregnancy with the sore boobs thing because I just don;'t think I am? or feel I am?  but maybe something hormonal after leaving the pills...but I just can't take it it's so uncomrtable.... =( sorry for the long post...I hope you guys can give me some opinions! thank you so much! =)
I don't know if you're pregnant or not. Maybe you should buy a HPT if you turn out to be late. However, after getting off the bc pill, I noticed that my breasts started hurting before my period too. It is a weird permanent side-effect I've had, and it is a legitimate pre-menstrual symptom as well. I know how nerve-wrecking the pull-out method can be, but don't fret yet- buy a test and see how it goes. You can always get it followed up with one by your gyn.

Hope all works out well.
Aside from the possibility of being pregnant, the sore breasts are definitely a part of the normal cycle.  I never had any PMS when I was on BCP, but after my husband had a vasectomy and I went off the pill, I have the worse cramps, and my breasts are so sore during/around ovulation time, I have to hold myself when I walk downstairs.  I even had to buy a tighter athletic bra to hold the girls in place.  I'm not even a large woman...barely a C cup.  Any movement at all, even the spray in the shower is uncomfortable at some points in the month.  
If in doubt, take a HPT in the event that you're late for you period.  However, the symptoms you have describe PMS to me.
Oh, by the way...use condoms or something.  If the sore breasts bother you now, just wait until you're pregnant!!
thank you girls for your answers! I just didn't know what it was ..never in my life I have had sore breast when my period was supposed to come..they were just like they weren't even there..! so this is all new to me =/  ...yes we are using protection now...we were using condoms back there...when we did it on my period well typical thing we knew it was less possible to happen...and then that 16th was just an oops...no condom available but we knew what we were doing it wasn't out of the moment...still it wasn't smart! well my breast still hurt a lot! but I guess I'll just have to wait? =(   thank you for the answers though =D
me and my boyfriend had sex mulitple times after he came home from iraq. we never used protected sex but he always pulled out. there was no *** in me. but he was only here for 14 days an ive gained 3 pds. an my boobs are killling me. BADLY. an i took a prego test an it had 3 blue dots above the faint negative line.. then i took another an it said negative.... but when i was prego b4 an lost the baby i was almost 3 months prego and all my tests said negative.. what do yall think??? could i be prego?? im so scared!
I have a question I've been so worry about my breast I am 13 years old and I'm a size 32A and my breast have been hurting badddd and there is a little knot in my left chest can anybody give me ideas to what it can be and I haven't started my period yet!!! Someone please help
Mrs_teddy_bear commented on photo
22 mins ago
Belle313 commented on photo
1 hr ago
Shannon79 uploaded a new photo
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals