both my vigina lips are red and swollen. why?
hi people! well last night i didnt have sex but i did get finger really ruffly and after a lil bit i got really dry. but when he was done i was bleeding a lil and my vigina wand vigina lips were soo swollen like they are 3 times the size it was. it is still that way. iv been swollen berfore but not like this usally ill ice it and it be gone in like a few hours. but its just not going done. could it just be from it being dry? or should i go see a doctor?
i would say it could just be from being too rough. although if it doesnt go away in a few days you should get checked to make sure it isnt an infection.good luck
my vigina has been ichy for a few months, there is no odor or burning but it iches really bad sometime and all the suden one day my lips werer really swollen and kinda sore. im really scared, what could it be?
my lips swell wit constant rubbin. it'll swell even if you scatch it! so see a doc for the itch cus itchin cud mean a yeast infection. gurls get that very easily even if you stay in a bathing suit all day, wear the same jeans twice a week or take too long b4 the next shower. it'll past anyway..but just to be safe..check it out. ;-)