breast fluid
i would kindly like to know whether its normal to have a water like (but rather abit cloudy) liquid coming out from the breasts when squeezed, especially if u have never had children and not pregnant or never have been pregnant.
I am 28yrs of age and concerned
are you certain there is no chance you may be pregnant? that is a symptom.
this has been happening for a couple of months and have had no irregularity with my period and have no pregnancy symptoms. Someone mentioned birth control pills and have never used them all my life apart from two accassions when i used the emergency contraceptive pill.
if this has been happening for 2 months, its probably something serious and you should go to your dr! if you are not pregnant or did not just have a baby, reasons for nipple discharge could be anywhere from cancer, kidney failure, medications you may be on. sounds serious and you need to call and make an appt. they would not be leaking if there was not a reason. normally, that is one big sign of pregnancy but since you have thrown out that theory, its a sign of something else so make an appt.
do you do regular self breast exams? when was the last time you had one? have you felt any lumps, anything unusual?
ok I had the same thing a few years ago..went to my doctor and the doctor said it was completely normal, just not to squeeze them..lol..so I would see your doctor and find out for sure but it sounds to me like it is the same thing as what I had and I was told it was normal..hope this helps
ok. im glad your mind is at ease and you are still going to get it checked out. i also saw that squeezing can stimulate the glands causing fluid to come out. also as long as its a clear fluid its when its milky there may be a concern. best of luck!
thanks for all your comments and will definitely go for a check tho' am not as distressed as i was b4.went through the breast cancer forum and found out that a couple of people have the same thing and apparently one should only be alarmed if the discharge comes out spontaneously and if its from only one side.
i appreciate all your comments and will definitely get checked tho'am not as worried as b4.went thru the breast cancer forum and found out theres others going thru the same thing annd apparently should be alarmed if discharge comes out spontaneously and only on one side.
thanks
girls, are you sure this is normal? i did some quick research and found breasts leaking fluid is a sign of something. whether it be something as simple as a side effect from medication or something more serious such as breast cancer. i would just hate for usaidizi (the one who posted) to not get checked just in case.
its completely normal, just stop sqeezing them.
I'm so scared. I was reading through the comments that were posted previously. My brests are also engorging and leaking fluid when I squeeze them slightly. They are so painful! The fluid looks milky like. I don't know what to do. Can you tell me how it went at your doctor's visit? Was everything okay?