breast nipple pain
I am concerned as i am having pain on my right breast nipple. everything else seems ok. just the nipple is bit erected and is painful when touched. there is swollen or red marks. can you please help me know why is it happening and what should be done. I am 17 year old teen. please let me know asap.
Hey, you are best to go to the doctor.  I'm not sure what is wrong, could be your bra rubbing your nipple the wrong way.  If the nipple has a sort of crust on it, please ask to be screened for everything, including cancer.  (I don't want to alarm you, it is just pre-cautionary).  It might just be a rash and they might give you some cream, if it works awesome, if it doesn't don't hesitate to go back to the the doctor.
I am concerned as i am having pain on both side of my breast nipple.It is very painfull when i touch it n also when my nipple rub on something like my shirt or bra.Can you please help me know why is it happening and what should be done. I am 20 year old. Please let me know asap...I need your help vey fast...