breast
My period is not due for another 11days but my breast is leaking some fluid.. What could that be? I'm only 29 with know health issues..
Even if the women is not lactating this discharge can be due to some reasons like  pregnancy,  some women have nipple discharge when they take  birth control pills, due to the estrogen and progesterone in the pills. For example, certain medications used to treat depression and other mental health disorders can raise your prolactin level and trigger a nipple discharge. A less common cause of an elevated prolactin level is a structural change that occurs in the pituitary gland like prolactinoma which is a benign growth.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.