breasts problem

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

breasts problem

my breasts are sore they hurt and i usually find white stuff on it fluidy like inside the nipples
p.s. i am a teenage virgin and i am only allergic to chocolate !
answer me please i am panicking !
Hi there and welcome.  Well, as a teenager, a really good person to talk to is your mother.  Not sure why you are having breast discharge but that is something that all women should see a doctor for.  You could have prolactemia which can result from thyroid issues or a small, non cancerous tumor in the pituitary gland.  Your hormones could be out of sync.  You could have an infection and the discharge is indeed pus as you call it.  

You really need to be seen by a doctor to determine cause and this is one of those times that is a must for doing so,.  Talk to your mom and go to the doctor.   good luck
#1 CONGRATS ON BEING A VIRGIN!!!! #2 is it around ur period? Sometimes our bodies change as we get older.I NEVER GOT CRAMPS but a year ago I started getting them.I get white stuff n I just (hopefully this does not sound nasty) scratch it off with my nails.not 2 hard
But a lot of girls get this
I would still talk to mom n doc though :)
You're fine! I did it all the time before I got pregnant. And soreness usually means  your boobs will get ready to feed your baby whenever you do get pregnant they're just growing. And getting ready. Just be careful if you find a lump then you can worry!
Breasts don't leak on a non pregnant woman around her period.  Just wanted to clarify that.  Breasts leaking are not common and something you absolutely follow up with a doctor with.  Please disregard information to the contrary.  good luck
well i talked to my mom about it when it started she demanded a visit to the doctor but im afraid that is all xx thanks for helping me and now im sure i will visit a doctor <3
i am still a virgin !
Please don't be afraid of the doctor.  Taking care of women and the issues that they may have is what they do all day long.  You'll present nothing to them they haven't seen a 1000 times before.  Maybe your mom can go with you to help ease the anxiety.  let us know what the doctor says.  good luck and peace