bright red bleeding and clots
i have been having irregular bleeding and when it is not my period the blood is bright red(nothing like period colour). i have been the doctors with this and when i was ill and they did swabs and a smear test which was my first ever smear. all swabs came back fine but smear abnormal, came back grade 2. i had a colposcopy on tuesday 23rd of june n was told i would bleed for a bit as they did a biopsy. i was very lightly bleeding hardly anything to be honest and then on friday the 26th 3 days later i started very heavy bleeding which is bright red and as the day gone on i am losing clots that when i go the toilet i am hearing falling out of me. is this normal after this procedure or should i be concerned? thanx jenni
I would phone the doc i have never had that procedure but i dont think you should be hearing clots falling out!
I agree! Absolutely call the doctor again and tell them in full detail whats going on. It doesn't sound normal to me. If the doctors said you would bleed for a bit it shouldn't be so heavy and certainly you shouldn't see clots unless you have your period. (I do get them with my heavy periods)