brown discharge 10 days after period
ok, i am so confused. i usually get my period regular, but this time i ended Dec. 19th, and on the 29th i has this dark brown discharge all day long. Then on the 30th, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd of this month i've had really really light bleeding. Like somtimes i could just have a few spots of blood a day. Im really worried and dont know what it could be. My period is suppose to start the 15th. I need help pleaseeeee!!!
is there any chance you could be pregnant, it could be implantation bleeding try doing a test when your next due on, if not could you be anemic one of my friends was for a while and that made her bleed irregular just a thaught hope this helps. tex
I understand what you are going through, i am too going through that my last period ended almost two weeks ago and i have had the same problem as you, there will be one spot through out the day for me of blood and then sometimes there is none, but then i notice when i use the restroom there will be a dot in there, you may be spotting like said above^^ i have been worried lately too and have decided to take a pregnancy test today after work, i just wanted to let you know your not alone, i hope this helped, you should also see your gyno or doctor and ask questions !
I believe what you're experiencing is implantation bleeding.  Have you had any cramping?? R you breasts tender and/or sore?  If so, you could possibly be pregnant as these are some symptoms of pregnancy.  I would recommend doing a pg test the day that you are due.