Women's Health Community
brown spotting after missed period
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

brown spotting after missed period

Hi my name is Honey and I am 3 or 4 days late for my period. My boyfriend and I had sex last month 3 days after the end of my cycle. But to get to my question, I am starting to have some brown discharge, does this mean that I am about to start my cycle or am I pregnant?
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
525501_tn?1212435817
I sometimes get a brown discharge a few days before my period--and honestly, sometimes our periods like to show up late or early or not at all just to mess with you. (My opinion! ;) ) Generally if you are pregnant, if you bleed at all (for implantation bleeding, which is rare) it is a light pink color. I'm sure anything is possible however! I would wait a few more days and take a hpt. Good luck!
Blank
hi my name is rebecca, im in the same situation except for the fact that i have unpretected sex i was supposed to get my peroid on feb, 8th but it never came i have started to have pregnancy symptoms like sore tender breast, lower back pain and  nasua and vomiting and even headachs i took three home pregnancy test which came back faintly positive i went to the doc and they did a blood test but came back negative now i am having light brown discharge when i wipe am i pregnant or is this the start of my peroid?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...