brown spotting after missed period
Hi my name is Honey and I am 3 or 4 days late for my period. My boyfriend and I had sex last month 3 days after the end of my cycle. But to get to my question, I am starting to have some brown discharge, does this mean that I am about to start my cycle or am I pregnant?
I sometimes get a brown discharge a few days before my period--and honestly, sometimes our periods like to show up late or early or not at all just to mess with you. (My opinion! ;) ) Generally if you are pregnant, if you bleed at all (for implantation bleeding, which is rare) it is a light pink color. I'm sure anything is possible however! I would wait a few more days and take a hpt. Good luck!
hi my name is rebecca, im in the same situation except for the fact that i have unpretected sex i was supposed to get my peroid on feb, 8th but it never came i have started to have pregnancy symptoms like sore tender breast, lower back pain and  nasua and vomiting and even headachs i took three home pregnancy test which came back faintly positive i went to the doc and they did a blood test but came back negative now i am having light brown discharge when i wipe am i pregnant or is this the start of my peroid?