brown stuff coming out of my vagina

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

brown stuff coming out of my vagina

hello, this is really embarassing but this has been freaking me out for a long time.
I am a 16 year old who has sex alot with only one guy. We are not dating but we have a good relationship. Lately i have been seeing brown stuff coming out of my vagina. Usually it would stop for a couple days and then start back up again for i dont remember how long. I would then wipe myself down there and sometimes it would be blood along with the brown discharge. Can anyone help me please? I'm really scared.
Brown discharge can be due to ovarian problems, hormonal imbalance, stress, anxiety, crashed dieting, use of birth control pills, change in environment, excessive exercise etc. Heavy bleeding can be due to can be due to hormonal imbalance, fibroids and polyps (non cancerous growth) in the uterus, endometriosis (deposits of the inner lining of the uterus in the pelvic cavity) etc. You might have to go for a complete hormone profile and ultrasonography to know the cause of this.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Ok I had sex about 5 days ago and yesterday a brown substance came out I thought it was my period but after that nothing else has came out I'm scared cause I don't want to be pregnant what does it mean
Paxiled commented on T Spine Dumbbell Twis...
48 mins ago
Paxiled commented on Israel Proves the Des...
55 mins ago
Belle313 commented on Belle313's status
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals