brown viginal discharge
Hi there,, for this past 2 days I have had slight brown viginal discharge, its not continious, just now and again when  wipe, it started of very faint red, but then went brown with like bits of dead tissues type in it, it wasnt heavy, and its odourless, my period isnt due for another 14 days or so, I am having lower abdominel pain, but more to the right, I thought it was mayb implantion bleeding but I did a preg test and it was neg,
A pregnancy test won't tell you until at the most 5 days before your period is due. Sounds to me like it may be ovulation you're feeling... This happens to me sometimes. 2 weeks before my period is due, My ovary will ache, and I get a slight brown discharge... the brown color just means it's old blood. Hope this helps.
Hi there, I am on birth control and just finished the end of my pack, which means I should start my period. Well, this month and last month during my period the only thing that comes out is a brownish discharge with some dead tissue in it. Last month this lasted for a day and I never got my period. What does this mean?