bulky anteverted uterus
Last February I went to hospital because i had seizure twice. The doctor made some test with mu urine and said its UTI and gave medicine and which gave me Jaundice. I went to my oby doctor and requested to make ultrasound for me. It says there I have a mass in my right ovary. Which my oby said its not possible because prior to that i had my ultrasound 2 months ago and reported everything is ok except in my left ovary had hemmorhagic corpus leteum which go after few weeks. Just to be sure she aked to run some test for me for CA125 which resulted very high. 212. after this she said to go for MRI in Ministry of Health and said I have no cancer or mass its just that I have hemmorhagic cyst in my right ovary and ask to return after 4 weeks. now I came back there and said that my CA125 is normal which is 33. But in the new ultrasound says I have bulky anteverted uterus. I would like to ask what is really wrong with me. please help me. thank you.
Just for information about me I'm 26. I have 2 kids, I had one ectopic pregnancy and few abortions. I used pills for four years and I have menstruation every month. thank you.