bump in the pubic area , im very concerned.
so... about last week i noticed a bump near where the leg and pub area meet. it was very swollen and long? but i just ignored it thinking i had some sort swollen gland? but then it it started to hurt more and it ripped open ? theres like a hole in the middle of it now? it kinda look like a cut. but im not sure. i really don't want to have to go to my nurse. hoping it's nothing? maybe someone can tell me what this is?
You should go to the nurse, even though you don't really want to.  I'm not sure what it is, but you could have some sort of skin allergy or any sort of thing.  I don't think it's STD.  It could even just be the result of a hair follicle that got infected and the infection burst and you will start to heal now, but you should still see a nurse about it just to be sure.  Also, because it hurts, you should see the nurse.  Usually the burst infected hair follicles don't hurt like that, so you should just have it looked at.