bump inside vagina

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

bump inside vagina

A while ago i noticed a hard bump, like a mass, inside the left anterior wall (towards my stomach) of my vagina. Its not on the surface sticking out, its beneath the skin so its not easily fealt and its only about an inch in. It also doesnt move. Its about the size of an M&M, maybe bigger. I havent noticed any pain or discomfort from that specific area and ive had it for quite a while. Im starting to really worry though, im only 19 and my biggest fear is of cancer or not being able to have children. i made a doc apt for monday but i feal like i cant wait. Someone please help me...
your clitotis goes inside of you too, and when you are turned on, the 4 'buds' inside become erect, like  a penis, but not as big hehe.

anyway, this could be this, but i would still recommend going to the doctors to be on the safe side.
good luck, xxx
i was in the bath to day and i notied a lump a bit bigger then a pea to the right side off my clitoris it is painfull i would appricate it if any one could tell me what it is thanks
I have also found a bump the size of a pea to the right side of my clitoris. I've never had one there before, but I have had a ingrown hair bump on the outside and it puss's like a pimple when I squeezed it. The one on the inside of my vagina feels like this, but it hurts to squeeze. I've been with the same person for 11 years, so I have no fear of disease, what is this?
I too discovered a hard pea size bump inside on the left side of the wall and went to the doctor who said there was nothing to be concerned about (I too have family with a history of cancer) but the doctor told me to monitor it and if it changed in size to come back in.  A biopsy would be very painful which was not recommended.  When in doubt go so a physician.
i also have a small lump on the right side of my clitoris. it started getting bigger and then kinda popped and now hurts kinda bad. i assumed it was a cyst since i get cysts fairly often but never inside like that.
I found a pea sized purplish lump at the back of my vagina a couple of weeks ago.  I thought it would go away, but it has not.  It doesn't hurt and seems to move a little when I press on it.  I can't find anything like it on the internet so far...any ideas what it could be or anyone else have the same thing and know what it is?  I'm worried since it hasn't gone away.
I have a small bump about the size of a pea inside my vagina.Its like ontop of where the bone connects to my leg.You can move it but its attatched to the bone or something.It only hurts if you push on it too hard and the outside of it isnt red or anything its just a pea sized bump.Im 14 and on birth control for hormonal imbalance reasons too.And my pelvic area has been hurting as if I'm having period cramps and brown stuff has been in my panties like after you get off your period.And then this bump developed over night or something.PLEASE HELP I'm scared
pb95 commented on renae176's status
1 hr ago
LandM2009 commented on photo
1 hr ago
LandM2009 commented on photo
1 hr ago
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals