bump on labia

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

bump on labia

Yesterday I noticed a bump on my left labia minor. Today I looked at it again and it has gotten bigger and the top of it is white. I went for my checkup last year and the gyno said I had no STDs. I had sexual intercourse with my husband a few days before so I figured it might have something to do with that. I have only been sexually active with him, and he has been tested for STDs. So I am not worried about it being an STD. I put neosporing on it. Could it be part of a yeast infection or something like that? Any suggestions? It doesnt itch and only hurts when rubbed by something.
Avatar n tn
Well it is seems too big to be an ingrown hair. It has liquid coming out also. But it is smaller today. So I think the neosporin is working. So I am guessing that it is some kind of bump that got infected. So hopefully the neosporing will work and I wont have to go to the doctor.
sounds to me that it may be an in grown hair follicle? If so, apply hot compress and it will come to a head. Good luck!
Avatar n tn
Hi bbfroggy, I found something very similar on my labia minora yesterday and went to the dr. today. He looked at it and told me it was a sebaceous cyst...basically a pimple down there. So much fun, I know...aren't we lucky?? The dr. asked me if I wanted him to drain it and I said yes...which the whole thing was very painful, but I do feel a bit better now. I've read that taking hot baths, doing a sitz bath, or a hot compress is supposed to help a bunch. Good luck with yours, hope you get better! Take care... :)
Paxiled commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
Lumibutterfly is awaiting Baby Peanut :) Comment
krichar commented on Saw the babies again ...
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals