bumps inside the vagina

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

bumps inside the vagina

A little Background: I am a virgin. I feel absolutely fine. I am 19 years old. my periods have never been regular. I have had them since I was 11 and they come from 4 to 7 weeks. And because of the stress of college I miss them sometimes but it is hard to tell.
The reason for the question: Today, I found these small rounded and raised bumps, no more than 5, on the inside of my vagina, But only on the right side groove area. I am very worried about this. If there are any further questions please ask them.
Also, I am very scared to go to gynecologist. I tried once  when my doctor told me to and I got so nervous I was sick in  the parking lot and refused to go in. Also, I am in college and very far from my doctor.

Please, if anyone can help it will relieve this stress I feel.

Thank you
Please help!
There is an autoimmune disorder called Behcet's Syndrome's. It's initial symptoms closely resemble the herpes virus, causing inflammation, vaginal sores, cuts, fissures, or folliculitis. Other symptoms can develop years later, so it is very important that you find out just what it is that is causing your symptoms. Don't be too quick to brush this off. Behcet's disease affects people of every age and every race. It is important you see a doctor who know's enough to help you. Ask them about Behcet's Syndrome, if they don't know enough to tell you, they won't be able to tell you if you have it or not. Also, a word of advice, stress plays a major role in Behcet's flares. I'd really like you to visit the message board at the American Behcet's Disease Association's website. There is a great deal of information available there.