bumps on inner thighs
I have little bumps on the inner thigh and down my legs a bit and i pop them and they have a little white thing in the middle and they leave a scar. If I don't pop them they get bigger and hurt and when i pop them when they're big they have several little round white things hooked together. What are they? My husband and I have never had other partners and he doesn't have them. I got them when I got pregnant and hoped they would go away once I had my son. They didn't. Could it be from nursing and my hormones are still crazy? What is it?
I guess you are talking about blackheads? I have the same problem and I had this before getting pregnant...I don't think pregnancy is a direct cause of this problem. Are you overweight? Here is the answer according to this website:

''Blackheads between thighs are mainly caused due to over weight and excess lubrication between your thighs.
When you are overweight, your thighs tend to produce friction and produce oil that blocks pores. There is no space for air to pass through and eventually it results in blackheads. Therefore, the most preferable and effectual natural treatment for blackheads between thighs is reducing your weight...''

They also offer other home remedies at the website and other details. It is interesting.

http://www.home-remedies-for-you.com/askquestion/9120/treat-blackheads-between-thighs-how-do-i-get-rid-o.html
Um... My baby is just 3 months old.. I'm about 5' 9" and I weigh 160... Before I was pregnant I always weighed 150. I don't think I'm over weight.. and we have been working out as well. My friend suggested maybe my hormones are really off still and it could be because I'm nursing or something. . . Not all blackheads like the face are black?
No, you don't seem to be overweight at all! Really don't see what that is. Maybe they will fade out during the next months (if pregnancy and hormones are the reason). Have you changed your food during pregnancy? Was it more fatty? I personnally notice this only 6 months ago, I never had that before even though I have always been a bit overweight...I got pregnant for the first time 3 months ago so I can not blame pregnancy for sure.
Maybe what I have is different.
I don't know but they're driving me crazy and giving me scars... We'll see what happens i guess!? Who knows..