bumps on labia minora

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

bumps on labia minora

Okay, I'm 20 years old and only have had sex with three men and all of whom i know very well and am positive that they don't have STD's. There was one incident over the summer though where I was drugged and taken advantage of. The next day however, I was able to find out who the guy was and asked if he had any diseases. He said no and that he used a condom. (really messed up situation I know) but I was relieved to hear that he was kind enough to wear protection. That was four months ago. Five days ago I noticed an irritation on my vagina. My boyfriend and I had, had rough sex a few days ago so I didn't really think much of it. Now though I have a few more bumps and am worried that I have an STD. They hurt to the touch, are itchy, and it burns to pee (sometimes). Should I be worried that I have an STD? ... I've been reading that they could come from stress. I did just have finals and get waxed for the first time. I'm just trying to be hopeful. I'm going to see my OBGYN in a couple days but I just am so freaked out for the time being. :(
AnnieBrooke busy, busy, busy Comment
20 mins ago
AnnieBrooke commented on Cindy's status
28 mins ago
MH Community Mgr uploaded new photos
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals