burning 3 days after sex...

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

burning 3 days after sex...

i had sex with a man i have been having sex with for the past 11yrs... the last 2 times we've had sex, a few days later i burn at the end of urination.  the first time this happened i went to the doctor and the doctor said it looked as though i was torn - which i agreed with because i had had a lot of sex in a short period of time.  he gave me some cream and said that it would help with the burning until the tear healed... but now its happened again! and its worrying me.. am i going to tear everytime i have sex now? is it easier to tear now that i've torn already? but it had been almost 2 months since the last time (when i tore, and the last time we had sex) so could it be that, not having sex for that amount of time and then having sex for just over an hour caused me to tear again? i'm freaking out because it is like an open wound (is what the doctor said, i obviouslly cant see it for myself) and that makes me worry about something else... which i dont even want to type =( advice please?!
i have the same problem after urination and couldnt work out what it was or how to ease the burning. But now that i have read this i am starting to think about the sex issue..... i had rough sex once and i had this problem.. then i had just sex and days later i had the same problem, it happens nearly everything me and my partner have sex.... it makes me think that in certain positions during sex that maybe the tear can open up again.. or how long we have to go without sex to let it heal...?? i also need advice... email me at faz-***@**** please thankyou.. x
i had the same problem an it would burn during sex so i would have to stop, an it burned so bad when i would urinate, it that what it is? its tearing? cause sometimes it wouldnt hurt but than the next day after that it would hurt again. i thought maybe its because i would not be whet down there an his penis was rubbing like raw inside an auseda burning feeling like then you rub your arm alot it heats up an burns
well i got the burning sensation after quite a lot of sex in a short period of time, and then i got my period and that was a very painful one with very little flow, so when i was finished i had sex again and when he entered my i felt the burning and then it kind of went down and when we where done i started feeling again and then it really started to hurt and the burning continued as i urinated. im really not liking this and i have way too many ideas about what could be causing it. but can somebody tell me the name of the cream used for tears?
Its becuz he/she goes to hard IN nd its not tearing its jus u guus go to hard nd push to hard in vagina ks very sensative
specialmom commented on KeeLolo's status
57 mins ago
veronica0808 commented on photo
1 hr ago
veronica0808 commented on photo
1 hr ago
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals