burning during intercourse
For about half a year now I've been getting a burning feeling during intercourse, sometimes its realty bad and sometimes its not, same thing when I go urinate afterwards too. I've been with 3 guys n I'm with the third one now. The first one and my bf now r clean, I'm not sure about that second one. I don't think I'm allergic to my bf bc this didn't happen at first. It mostly burn on the outside and right by the opening, but also a few spots on the inside. For some reason though sometimes RIGHT after we just take a shower I won't feeling the burn when I go urinate, but maybe a little while we're doing it. I'm pregnant right now too and has never done a pap smear before but they did say I have a UTI and gave me some pills, but it still hurt. Its not bc I'm dry too, that has never been a problem, but was wondering I'd it COULD be because I have a lot of discharge? Any help PLEASE!!!
Discharge and burning are symptoms of vaginal infections. I suggest you get tested for STDs, bacterial vaginosis, and maybe even a yeast infection. However most bacterial infections would have been killed with whatever they gave you for the UTI. Still worth asking a dr about STD's and maybe get a vaginal swab to see if there is bacterial or yeast overgrown.

Also - after you give birth and wait the recommended time please get a pap smear. It's really the only way to catch cervical cancer before it gets beyond help. You really should start getting them as soon as you become sexually active or at the age of 18. Dr usually recommended at least every other year for someone of low risk- one sexual partner, no family history of cervical/vaginal/uterine/ etc cancers, and no personal medical history of an abnormal pap smear. For someone of higher risk like me- my grandmother, mother, and sister all had cervical cancer- every year.
It could still be lack of adequate lubrication.

Try using a lubricant every time you have sex.

However, you should DEFINITELY run some tests because some infections down there actually pose a threat to your unborn baby.

Last but not least, as Ducky said, have a pap smear after you give birth, just to be on the safe side.