burning in my vagina

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

burning in my vagina

Hello. Ive been having buring when i whip in my vagina area. I thought it was a UTI or yeast infection but im not sure anymore. it doesnt burn when i pee or itch. I called my GYN doctor they told me to use a creme cause its probaly outside not inside the creme has not helped. GYN said they cant do anything, and i dont have a physican. I just want to know if anyone has any ideas what this could be.

Thanks alot !!
Hollie,
Honey, please please please.  You need to follow the GYN's advice and find a physician.  No one here has any answers.  No one can possibly diagnose this over the internet.
Well right now im in the process of getting health insurce, cause im 19 i had to get off my parents and since my anxiety is so bad thhere going to give me insunce for disabilties so i can stay on my parents. i have a doctors appt in may, that was the fastest she could see me. I know you can diagose me just wondering if anyone had any ideas : )
CANT***
since you refuse to stop asking..what was the creme for exactly that they gave you? you need to get this tested at a doctor's office, they should not have diagnosed you over the phone..

Again, if you dont have insurance go to a clinic, the ER, your university health center, etc....
they just said to get vagisal or whatever.
again, you need to go to the doctor. they need to EXAMINE you and give you something for your problem. Since you seem to think its not a yeast unfection or a UTI, it could be a variety of other things including an STD.

Please go to the doctor and get REAL advice.
Hollie...this is the freakin 3rd time you have asked this question.  You said you are in school.  If you are in school you can still be on your parents insurance until you are 25.   I know that for a fact.   You need to see a doctor and quit asking questions that nobody can answer.....and then you wonder why people are agrivated with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   You say your 19, then act like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think this sounds an awful lot like an STD.  You really need to get checked out pronto before irreparable harm is done.
don't bother, I told her that the last time she posted this question and she yelled at me and said she wasn't dirty.  
How insane.  You say the gyn. told you they can't do anything about a vaginal problem?  
Put an icebag between your legs and maybe the burning will go away.  
I don't think she really wants advice, she has been given it over and over and over again.  She obviously is seeking attention.

I live in Canada but I cannot believe that in the US there are no free clinics or programs to help someone in this situation.  I am no longer responding to any of her posts as she is most likely deeply disturbed.

People have been kind, people have been blunt and some people have been rude.  It doesn't matter, she doesn't listen.
It didn't take them long to boot nervousgirl!
wonder what will be her next nickname.......

i can just imagine....

What all this again...What does this crazy girl want?? She is clearly not going to hear what she wants..why keep posting the same questions over and over under diffirent alias'? Hey.. I was looking for the other 82 long post too, they must have removed it..(due to all that fowl language no doubt, BTW, in another post i put ****, like c-poop, and the starred it out..but I didn't say s-poop, just c-poop, Make any sense, just incase they bleep it out again..lol..they are strick now!) Anyways, ladies, what gave it away for you?? Was it the whip?? LOL..take care..:0
Sorry if that post made no sense...It's been a LOOONNNGGG day, lol..hope everyone is having a good night..(its after 7 pm ET here) Spring has sprung here in New England USA! Anyone else from here?
You're right anxiousmom...i think she just want an attention from us and she's getting it..if she really needs an advice she should have listened already and she should have went to the doc. there are so many ways to find help if she really needs one..so.i think it needs to stop now, we should just IGNORE HER...
i think she got booted anyway because she posted on the maternal forum and it has since been removed...
i think so too. i was looking for that thread.. I thought it just me that I cannot find it..
am I pregnant???

....

......

what........(?!?)
She'll be back
Or how about: WhipnotWipeGirl..lol, sorry, couldn't resist. Don't schools teach anything anymore??:)
SO jealous..we don't need the A/C here till July! It did Hit 47 here today..woohoo. Take care.~bops
She got booted again? Dang it, I miss all the fun. :)

Maybe her new name can be "burnswhenipee"
I'm from the south, sorry.  It has definately sprung here too.  Green coating on top of EVERYTHING.  The dogwood trees are all in full bloom, though.  That's a plus!!  It's actually already hot enough to put the windows down and crank up the a/c.
how bout burninpoonani? i like that one.
this is soooo much fun.  i needed a good laugh, and i knew just where to come to for it.  lol
how about 'vagina_whip'...????

or 'anxiousvagina'???

"whip_cooch69"..........?
omg you ladies are way too funny!!!! ROTFLMFAO!!!
I personally think you are all rude and just as immature as she.  She is obviously afraid to go to a regular doctor because of her current insurance situation, regardless of how old she is and we all know she can be on the parents insurance until 25, but if the parents aren't helping her thats a big doctor bill to deal with at her age.  I would suggest going to Planned Parenthood.  They still make payment arrangements on a sliding scale and it is anonymous if she is scared of others knowing the outcome of her testing.   Please do go, and you will be able to afford it, with or without insurance, they can not refuse you.
is this a helping site or a gang up site?... what the heck is your problem getting on a 19 year old like that?! ... what maturity
i think this site has alot of comments, and i feel that opionions are like diapers, everyone has one and usually they are full of sh**. and all over your A** ,  that is all i have to say about this stupid site.
i need to know if some one can answer a personal  question? and not be rude about it!  In my vagina area it has starting itching and burning but i have been with the same person for two years and it has gotten worse. What can i do.
Like what can i do to get it to go away or at least from not getting worse till i get to the doctor?
wow yall are mean!!!! She is only 19 and is probably new to being on her own!
I was having the same problem and I had the time to go see a specialist about my situation. Are you sexually active, for mine was simply a damaged nerve from over use. Yes, it is good to see someone about it just to make sure, but the more irritation it receives the worse it will be for now. Take a break and cool down, also make sure you are cleaning well down in that place with out using irritating soap for you may have an allergic reaction.
Really, the only thing you can do is get on here and comment on other girls ***** problems. YOU need to grow up. Not Holli
I don't know about insurance covering you until you are 25 because my dad is military and his insurance only covered us until we were 23 whether we were still in school or not.  Going to the doctor about that kind of stuff can be very embarrasing.  I was diagnosed with HPV and had to get a pap every 2 months 6 times!  I hated going to the doctor and being referred to other doctors.  I was so afraid of what doctors thought about me because HPV is technically an STD and I had been with the same guy for 3 years and there is no "technical" way for a man to be tested for it.  She is probably just scared and afraid of what they are going to tell her.  I am a mother and I'm quite ashamed that some people have written what they have.  If she has reposted this question numerous times, it could be because she is scared.  Didn't she say she has anxiety?  This could be one of the reasons she keeps reposting.
Firstly if you are aggravated with her asking this question the dont come and put your two cents in.... believe it or not, When I have asked medical questions before I HAVE HAD DOCTORS respond with possibilities and cures, if she's coming here for advice i suggest you F off because some people do care and not everyone is aggravated with her. AND by her asking this question, she is helping other girls with the same problem that are also looking for answers, and she's also letting them know they're not the only ones with this specific issue. secondly, HOLLIE, there are a few questions that need to be answered i order to get you correct answers. Have you shaved in that general area? Have you changed soaps? Have you used tampons recently? Have you tried any new cleansing products for the vaginal area? Have you had sex recently? With or without protection? Have you used any sexual lubrications or toys? Have you had more than one sexual partner? Have you had sexual relations with your same sex? Answering some of these questions will narrow own the possibilities.... :) I look forward to helping you further if needed.
She may not br dirty but maybe her man is...cheatin a good diagnosis for this let me explain too all women each woman ph balance is different and when a man sleeps with someone other than you and then washes it off he believes the evidence is gone but its also inside his penis then he has sex with you he transfers her ph balance too u  if you and that other woman have different levels it will irritate your vagina its alot like hpv symtoms (symptoms)..tric is anothet std that feels  like a mild yeast infection...get to the nearest std clinic if u dont having these symtoms (symptoms) and not doing anything could affect you having children   and hpv causes cervical cancer...in other words ....go to the damn clinic asap...for you...screw him..he may have caused the pain ur in