bv??
I have had a couple of stds before only clamydia and gohnorea...but I have also had bv...I have had 2 sex partners in the past 8 months and we didn't use a condom and now I'm having a lot of discharge and a bad smell.could this be bv or another std
Although bacterial vaginosis is not a serious disorder but it has been associated with the development of pelvic inflammatory disease and other infections. It is less likely to cause infertility. Common causes of infertility in female are endometriosis, ovulation problem, pelvic inflammatory disease, poor egg quality, polycystic ovarian syndrome, damaged or blocked fallopian tubes etc. All these causes need to be evaluated one by one.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.