calcified phleboliths
I had an ultrasound/ct scan and was informed that I had calcified phleboliths.  
That the Dr would not do anything about it.  I have read that they can cause embolisms and possible blood clots.  I raised my concerns to the Gen Surgeon and he is sending me to  a "pain clinic".  Now this it the same "pain clinic" that I was sent to several years ago and they wanted to inject my lower right pelvic area with something to kill my nerve endings.  I refused unless they could tell me what was causing my horriblr pain at that time and they could not so I refused to have my nerve endings killed.  2 years later I was in the hospital with urine sample the color of black coffee only to find out that I had a kidney stone for 2 years.  So now I want information on calcified phleboliths and what is the procedure for removal or do they do the radiation injection into the viens?