calcified phleboliths

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

calcified phleboliths

I had an ultrasound/ct scan and was informed that I had calcified phleboliths.  
That the Dr would not do anything about it.  I have read that they can cause embolisms and possible blood clots.  I raised my concerns to the Gen Surgeon and he is sending me to  a "pain clinic".  Now this it the same "pain clinic" that I was sent to several years ago and they wanted to inject my lower right pelvic area with something to kill my nerve endings.  I refused unless they could tell me what was causing my horriblr pain at that time and they could not so I refused to have my nerve endings killed.  2 years later I was in the hospital with urine sample the color of black coffee only to find out that I had a kidney stone for 2 years.  So now I want information on calcified phleboliths and what is the procedure for removal or do they do the radiation injection into the viens?