Aa
A
A
Close
can I get marry suffering from MRKH
Hi, as Iam suffering from MRKH syndrome and my age 26 yrs so can I get marry or not if yes to whom should I marry person who is unmarried,divorcee or widower (having already kid),as my parents are looking for an  alliance for me.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1809109 tn?1331807377
I'm a little confused, how would MRKH interfere with marriage? I don't know the extent of your condition but from what I've read it sounds like your future husband will need to weigh up adopting vs having children. I think you need to be upfront with any potential suitors because if a man doesn't know that before hand he might push for a divorce quickly (and depending on your society that could be devastating). Personally, I think it may be in your better interest to find a man who has already had children because they might overlook this easier than someone who has not had a child. However again that's assuming all questions of marriage comes down to children- there's a lot more than just children; but you still need to be honest and let suitors know you will likely be unable to get pregnant.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
2020005 tn?1472427714
Blank
KTowne commented on KeeLolo's status
11 hrs ago
740516 tn?1360946086
Blank