can a top of bottle get stuck in vagina
Dear everyone,
last night i had manual sex with my boyfriend, he put a bottle of massage oil inside my vagina. at the end, he found out that the top of the bottle was not there, we looked for it around his bed, but we could not find it. Can it get stuck inside my vagina? i didn't feel anything strange inside and i feel shy to go to a gynecolog for a silly thing like this.
You deffinetly need to go to your gyno!! It really can be stuck inside you and if it is and you dont get it out, it can get infected. Please see your doctor. I know it may be embaressing to tell them what happened, but still you need to make sure its not stuck in you. And if you are going to do things like that more often, then I would suggest getting some sex toys them. There safer then using what your boyfriend used.
thanks for your advice, finally, i found it myself, it was inside me (the silly top of bottle). thank God that i didn't wait for sooo long. I just feel afraid until now that some of the essential oil that was inside (since the bottles of essential oil was lost)can bring something harmful for to my reproduction organ. As a woman, i want to have children one day. Oh i wont ask my BF to do that anymore. before he did that since he was sick and didnt feel so well and i didnt want to get ill too.
ive got a HUGE problem
im only 16 and i have this cap to some body spray stuck in my vagina
i have felt it and tried to get it out MANY times
but i can only reach one side of it
and it is too big
i have discharge nd i know i should see a doctor
but since im only 16 im worried because i dont want the doctor to tell my parents
do you know abt the nhs code in england for ppl my age
and will it cost me or will the nhs cover me? thanks
Sweetie, I am not sure about England, but here in the US the doctor cannot tell your parents. Even if you did get it out yourself, you'd still have to go to the doctor  because with discharge you mentioned you might have an infection.  If it smells foul and the cap has been in there a while ( a few days) you probably do, and will need ot get some medicine for it.
Once i left a tampon inside and didn't realize it and had sex with my husband a few days later.  He noticed a difference and asked about it.  I had to go to the doc and get some strong antibiotics.
I am not sure if you were trying to pleasure your self or if this was just a freak accident, but either way the more lubricated you are the easier it will come out... Natural lubrication is best, take that however you will, but definitley don't spray any cooking oil in there.  Try pushing after you are lubricated, but do not hurt  yourself.  Best bet is to go to a free clinic of some sort if you don't think your parents will understand.  Don't under estimate  your mom.  She'll probably be more worried than mad, and even if she is mad, she'll get over it quicker than you think.  Just tell her what happened and if she is getting upset, tell her atleast it wasn't with some random guy you don't plan to marry.
literally having this conversation with my mom and she's making jokes. It's a normal thing.I myself have had it happen a few times and the main thing is to try and get it out quickly. But I doubt a doctor would tell your parents and it's nothing to be embarrassed about. As doctors most of them have seen everything and if they haven't well you're helping them learn.
In England all doctors and medical staff are required by law to keep everything you tell them confidential, even to your parents unless they have your express consent. I recently did this myself and its more common than you think. Good luck and try not to worry too much.