can a woman spontaneously change sex ?
hi guys..im 18 year old.my first question is,is this normal for woman,s clitoris little erection.or is there something wrong.btw im vergin and before i go see a doc i wanted to know it from normal women..                                            my 2nd question is..if a women has been perfectly normal her entire life..having very fine periods..[she isn't hermaphrodite nor has male organs in her body] but then suddenly she feels that she,s turning into a man..is it possible..if so then is there any surgery to stop it and turn her back to a woman. thanks in advance
A women can't physically change into a man without surgery because your genetics are set from birth and do not mutate. A woman can have an increase in testosterone and make her have more masculine qualities such as chest and facail hair and a lower voice. You may have your horomone levels checked. The clitoris does become erect (harder and enlarged) for all women when she is aroused because there is an increase in blood flow to the area. This is normal. Good luck with everything.
CassCore is right, it could definitely be hormonal changes. Dont worry hun you are not turning into a man! Maybe you are making things worse in your head.....i know i do that a lot. Dont psych yourself out. Go to the doctor if you are really worried.