can hymen can be healed after fingering

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

can hymen can be healed after fingering

I was with my bf and he fingered me during which there was some blood (about 2 table spoons).
Does this mean that all the blood in my hymen is lost or it was a small portion of what actually is their.
Have i lost my virginity ???? and will it be repaired after some time and if yes after how much tym
Hi there.  The hymen is actually a membrane that gets broken when penetrated.  It doesn't 'drain' blood but it does bleed when broken.  If it is broken all the way through as it sounds to be, then no, it does not repair itself.  Once it is broken, that's it.  good luck
but as i heared that it gets healed after some time if we do nthing ....
some says no and some says yes
No.  It does not heal if it is broken.  Google, ask a doctor, etc.  Losing virginity is a one time happening.  Don't be victim to bad information from other kids.  If your hymen broke all the way through, it will never come back or 'heal'.  It's a membrane that breaks.  
How can we know if its already broken or no?
You could possibly try to self check but this is really hard.   Really, a doctor confirming if it is intact or gone is the best way to know.  

Why are you concerned if you are already sexually active?

but by fingering how can i loose virginity
Penetration is penetration, it will break the membrane if hard and deep enough.  

Whether your hymen is broken is up for debate.  A broken hymen healing itself is not.  It doesn't.  
Hi I know this is late and you may not see it, but virginity,  as most think of it, is a myth. The hymen is a flexible membrane shaped as a small circular opening. If there wasn't a small hole then all periods before we lost our "virginity"  would send us into toxic shock. That being said yes fingering can cause it to tear if not done properly, and unfortunately once it tears it's not likely to heal. But this is true more after puberty. I've heard that if you tear it before puberty, playing sports or during other physical activities, that there is a good possibility it will repair itself. I don't consider the use of fingers being a loss of "virginity". I believe you have to have actual Intercourse with a penis for that. Your hymen can tighten up again over time, but a tear is a tear. In your case I say you're still a "virgin". The important thing to know is that your first time doesn't have to hurt or bleed as long as your partner prepares you properly, and that "virginty" is more a state of mind than a physical thing.
spider6 commented on photo
Shannon79, and KTowne commented on renae176's status
Shannon79 commented on photo
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals