can u still get youe period when your pregnant

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

okay heres the story, i got my period the 6th of this month. and i had sex with my husband, the 7th-11th but my period went off on the 10th. i just found out that i was 4 weeks pregnant.and last night and this morning it felt like my period is comming back on.i mean u know the feelings you get when your period is around the corner. should i be woried or i shouldnt be woried at all?
It is possible to get a period while you are preganant.  I had one at 12 weeks.  But if you are pregnant and you have ANY bleeding especially bright red blood, go to your Doctor or the ER immediately!  I had to have three internal ultrasounds to discover that I was indeed having a period.  I have a unique condition (bicornuate uterus) where my uterus is almost completely split in half and the "unpregnant side" had a period.

Good luck!
dont be "worried"/concerned until you actually get it (if you get it). you said it FEELS like its coming. i experienced the same thing when i was pregnant very early on. i had, cramps and everything else that goes along with having my period but it never came. woman have gotten a period while pregnant but from what i understand, its pretty rare.
4 weeks, huh?  You and I are in the exact same boat.  I'm 4 weeks preg.  (gestationally 2.5 weeks).  Anyway, I know what you mean by "feeling" your AF is around the corner.  Cramps, discharge, moodiness, but don't worry.  It is normal, remember, pregnancy symptoms go hand-in-hand with PMS symptoms.  We're just fine.  Unless you are discharging blood like AF, I wouldn't worry about it.  If you are having your period, please go to the doctor to make sure it's not a m/c.  Congrats on your preg. and keep me updated.
oh my god, this sickness is really drivivg me crazy, today was one of my worst days, i was sick alday i mean i had to stay in bed. my side was killing me i was sick to my belly. i cant even eat anything without feelin so sick. is there any home remedys for pregnancy sickness, or do i just have to sick this out for 8 more months?
well today i was feeling a little better, besides the back pain i woke up with, but i had a advil and it helped alot. see the thing is i can dill with the back pain, cause i can just take a advil for that. its the sickness that get to me the feeling like throwing up. but all in all today was not a sick day so i am fine so far!
oh yea i spit alot all day long its like i have to spit, cause if i dont i will throw up. hav you ever heard of somone who did this when they were pregnant?
Does it help to eat anything?  I've been told to eat saltines or some other bland type food to calm your stomach.  Are you sure it's not gas pains, pregnancy can cause you to have an increase in gas bubbles, which is what I'm going through today.  Also, constipation is a factor too.  I would check with your doc. to see if you can take any sort of antacid like tums or pepto-bismal.  It is safe to take tylenol during pregnancy, and if these pains are due to cramping of some sort, it might help.  Tylenol always helped me during AF cramps.  I hope this helps.  How are you feeling today?
its weird but I have heard that lollipops help with morning sickness. and hard candy. hope it helps.

god bless
I am 18, and i am currently on my period. However, it hasnt been normal. Very light... but its  been very dark. I normally do not have pms, but have terrible cramps. This time however, i dont not have cramps, and Ive been EXTREMLEY emotional. i can see a commerical on TV and ball my eyes out... ill see a baby and his mommy on the street and ill cry. I kissed my boyfirend and i cried. It seems as though any time i see a baby i cry. is there something wrong with me? i cry over EVERYTHING!!!! and im no baby... what does this sound like to you?
i am 17 and my bf and i had sex sunday. I was supposed to go on my period on tues. instead i came on wed. can i still be preganant?
i had sex with my husband on this tuesday but my period came on thursday but it is light and comes and goes on minute i will not be bleeding and then i will. can i be pregnant?????????

Britt
I was in my 36th day without my period, took a HPT was positive and today woke from a nap with sharp pain and spotting, which turned to light bleeding. My boyfriend took me to ER and apparently I miscarried. We were so happy yesterday and today we were so sad.
Make sure you go to ER if you feel any pain, sometimes it's not as serious as my case, light spotting is common, even some bleeding, if you are in pain, get a professional opinion. I wish everybody luck and I hope this doesn't happen to anyone. This would have been my 1st baby.   :(
ok me and my boyfreind have had sex 3 times the last time was before he left ive never had a normal period but the last time we had sex was almost 4 weeks ago because hes in the military he said the condom was to small i felt liquid wean he came well two days later i had a kinda like period thing but know my stomach hurts my head hurts and im getting sick should i be worried plzzz help me !!!!! post a comment back to me plzz im scared and worried and dont know whats happening
Go to the Dollar Store and get a home pregnancy test, and test with first morning urine.  It's the only way you will know.
My husband and I had sex earlier today and then in the evening I felt the ovulation cramp in my left side---does that mean that conception did not occur?  And if not, how long can it take for conception to occur after intercourse?
The ovulation cramp is either when the egg leaves the ovary, meaning your timing of the sex with your husband was just fine, or it is an ache from a cyst, meaning the egg has been out for a while and the hole it left behind is filling up with fluid, in which case the timing of the sex with your husband might be OK or might be a little late.  If you just feel a little twang and that's all, it's probably the egg leaving the ovary, and if that is so, your timing is good.  You won't know anything for two weeks, at which point you can take a home pregnancy test.
My husband and I have only been TTC for about a month and a half. I have been feeling so different lately. My period was due on the 17 of July, but it didn't come until the 22nd. WHen it did finally come, it was so light I didn't have to use a tampon or even a pantyliner. Then on the 25th. I flooded for three days. Then again, so little that I didn't have to use anything. This is the thing, I have had two miscarriages, One at 16, a son born when I was 18 and another miscarriage when I was 19. I am 33 now. I feel as though something is going on but I am not sure.  I took two tests before the 22nd and they came up negative. But after the two miscarriages when I was younger, I am scared to wait any long. I also have a bicornuate uterus and I just don't know what to do. I can't just go out and get another preg. test. I have no car and My husband works all the time, I haven't even told him that i suspect something is going on. Can anyone help me!
Get a pal to pick up a pregnancy test for you.  It's possible that an embryo implanted in one side of the uterus and the other emptied as regular during your period time.
been ttc for 8 months now. am 3 days late, got negative HPT today. I think i may be preg though. husband did a SA and results just came back that his morphology was 14% and that he shld take SA again to see if results are similar. If so we shld see a specialist. Do you think that 14% is that low. Count was normal, motility was slightly off but not at all bad..... any help is greatly appreciated.
I dont know if im pregnant i had my period it sarted off  as  being a really light pink them truned darker im following  heavy. i dont  know  whats  going on with my  body the small lump  i had at the bottom of  my stomach  is no longer small but  now im showing and my  breast  are still  getting larger.  Can  a  woman  be pregnant  and still have  a  period?  kane20  
i took the mornin after pill then had sex 3 days later dose that mean i can be pregnant i feel real sick and tired all the time.
me and my partner had sex on a saturday and on sunday morning i had pain on my left ovary. today is wednesday and i had some light spotting but my period isnt due till in a week. could this mean im pregnant?
whats good ya'll? me an my boo are ttc its only been 1 mo. this yr. Last yr i had sex everyday one month and then on the day of my pd. it was very very light and then came heavy as usua but then my pd went off on the 3rd day. it usually last for 5-6 days. i wonder if i had an early miscarriage? let me kno
i am on the pill and i arranged it so i would skip my period this month... i also went and got the free cervical cancer vaccination on tuesday well on the wednesday i got my period and all the bad cramps that go with it.. and i have had headaches most days and lots of cramps and my breasts have been hurting alot latly... my period has been light and its been on and off.. could i be pregnant if i had my period when i arraged to skip it..
loo at the date of the message people it was in 2005
THIS  MSG IS OLD THIS MSG WAS SENT IN 2005 THEY NEED TO DELETE OLD MSGS LIKE THIS
1. Why do you put Katie in the To: box each time you post?

2. If your settings are on Last Post instead of Date Started, each time someone replies to a thread, it is bumped to the top.

ok then
cause I want too is that a problem
Hello, I had my period the first week of September. The next week i had sex with my finance. My breasts have been extremely sensitive and sore. The right one though seems to be getting much bigger and heavier then the left. Is that normal for a sign of pregnancy? I also have been extremely emotional, one second I'm miserable and yelling at everyone. Then, the next I'm so happy, i cant stop being giddy. did anyone experience any of these with in the first weeks of pregnancy? I haven' taken a pregnancy test yet.
is it possible to actually have your period until you are like 5 or six months pregnant? my  friend said she didn't find out she was pregnant until she was almost 6 months pregnant, please i need help can anyone help me? i need to know because i feel like i may be pregnant.
i had sex 3 weeks ago took an hpt and it came back inconclusive my aunt and sister looked at it and think i am pg but then later last night i got my period could i still be pg?
hi i think i could be pregnant well it's more like i kno. i haven't had sex in 17 weeks i have had every period but it hasn't been normal it's be lasting too long. im 112 pounds and 5 1/2  and i have a belly know it just came about 2 weeks ago i have seen a change in my attutide and my hips are spreading my close are a little tight as well i have been felling like bubbles in my lower stomach and i have seen bellys of pregnant women on the computer and my stomach looks like im 3 month i have took 2 hpt all negtive so can anyone tell me if im pregnant are not
It is not medically possible to have a real period and be pregnant. The baby would die if that was the case. Light bleeding is normal. I don't know how your friend did not find out until she was 6 months pregnant. She should have had MAJOR signs. Most women don't just pop out babies and not know. Your friend was probably misinformed about pregnancy or something. Take a test if you're worried.

No one can tell you if you're pregnant. We're not inside of your body. You should go to the doctor if you are that concerned.
i dont know if im pregnant and im scared to talk to my parents about it. im almost 16. i had sex nov 16 and my period didnt come on the 20th or around there like it was supposed to. i started it on dec 5 and then it quit that night then i started the next day. it was almost black but really light. it lasted about a day and a half. whats going on?!? ive been having pregnancy signs but why did i start my period?
i dont know if im pregnant and im scared to talk to my parents about it. im almost 16. i had sex nov 16 and my period didnt come on the 20th or around there like it was supposed to. i started it on dec 5 and then it quit that night then i started the next day. it was almost black but really light. it lasted about a day and a half. whats going on?!? ive been having pregnancy signs but why did i start my period? please respond bc i NEED help
i had sex night before last and started my period today...it was unprotected & came in me twice. can i still be pregnant! :(
yes you can stillbe pregnant next month you will know for sure if you want a baby i wish you luck i am trying to get preg myself well praying my man get preg by pull out metod cuz he dont want another baby we got two boys but i so badly want my lil girl that he dont want to give to me maybe he will change his mind you are most likely preg he *** in you twice you most likely are and it was so close to your period anyway it takes time for the semen to get to the egg so yea most likely you are
you will have to talk to your parents sounds like your preg now guess what it time to grow up you should be using birth control you are a baby yourself what is going on with you girl what was you thinking i kn ow you are still in school cuz of your age what you going to do you cant raise a baby without a job and you cant take it to school and most defintive not college i am sorry but i cant stand girl that get preg that early your mother should be keeping a better eye on you if you was my daughter you would be going to an all girls school once i found out you was pregnant
me and my husband have been having sex reguarly my period isnt due for another week and it came today i thought i was pregant but i guess not could i still be pregant should i take a test anyway
hi, I have a question. I'm pretty much always overly paranoid but my fiance' and messed around on December 13 (of 07 of course) but we didn't have sex we're trying not to because we wanna keep it for when we're married. Anyways, I freaked out most of december cuz my period wasnt due until january 1st but it came on the 29th and the flow was as usual and i was happy cuz i watched out for spotting and all that stuff, so after that i had no more period/preg symptoms and no more messing around, and i calculated my period based on the 29th now, and today is the 28th of january and i took another pregnancy test yesterday and failed it. I have no cramps or anything all I have are sore breasts and I'm scared I'm pregnant my mom would be crushed, even though I'm old enough and engaged(21). What do you girls think? Am I just insanely paranoid???I failed 4 preg tests.
love,
Meep
Hi first time posting and need advice, my husband and I have been trying to conceive. I timed the ovulation I may have been a day late, but before I missed my period I had taken 3 tests first two with faint lines then the last one a negative, then I got my period like a day or two early, it was normal yet short Ive been known to bleed for 7 full days I bled for 3 maybe 4, so it's been a week since my period and I just started noticing that my bladder will wake me up from a dead sleep cause I have to pee so bad, and Im super tired, and a little moody. I need serious advice from everyone yes or no what are the chances of me being pregnant??????? Thanks
If I turn out pregnant I'm going to kill myself.
literally.
alright so heres the deal! i had sex with my ex and we didnt use protection but he pulled out. well i usually get my period on the 17th but i was 11 days late. i got it on the 28th. the period seemed to be fairly normal for me...besides bein late. well now its been a month and i was supposed to get my period again...its the 30th and i dont have it! could i be pregnant??????
about 4 weeks ago i thougt i was pregnant so i done a home pregnancy test it said it was negative but also the test said to use 5 days before the missed period. my periods are always irregular and done the test 5 days before it should have been due. i then got a period about a week and a half later but it was weird and different. it was short and it seemed to be quiet lumpy. could i be pregnant anyway??
I been having irregular periods lately..about 5-6 months ago i went on my per. skipped 2months then went on it in late nov. then skipped it for about 3months..but about a month ago i took a hpt test, came out neg. but a week ago from today i took 2 hpt and both came out pos. but i went on my per. yesterday..could i have gotten a miscarriage or am i still preg.?? ALSO 2 weeks ago i went to the DR. bcoz i had back pain i thot it was kidney infection but he said it was only back pain nvr took the pills coz i THOT i was  preg. so now im not sure if im still am or not.. still having back pains, some cramps here and there..Can anyone tell me what could it poss. be??  
My boyfriend and I had sex 14 days after  my period at the same time i had brownish discharge he came inside af me anyway. ever sinced I have been spitting up non-stop and vomitting right after. I don't have sore breast but I have been cramping alot, constipation is normal for me. the spitting getting worse and worse. My period came on the 13th of this month the first two days brownish only when i wipe then came heavy with clots on the third day but my lower abdomen feels real hot and like its stretching apart. can i still be pregnant. i have been very emotional the last couple of days and i'm real bloated my stomach feels had. I wanna be pregnant so bad i don't know what else to do. Please help me!
well i had sex about a 2 months ago now and my bf didn't use a condom and i had a period last month and i aint come on yet but i was wondering if i could be pregnant adn can you still have periods when you are pregnant and i aint took a pregnancey test just yet and i'm really young and i don't no wat 2 do.

can some one help me plz lol .

comment bk x
i dont understand why you cant have your period while u are pregnant because i eat like crazy and i had my period and was bleedin heavy until i saw a brownish bleedin just a lil bite so what that means
just cuz you eat a lot doesnt mean your pregnant. if you think your pregnant you really should take a test
i think i might be pregnant but im not sure..the last time i had sex was April 13,2008 w/my x!! he was wearing a condom, and while we were duin it..we switch'd positions then 4m there i wasnt..sure..!! maybe the condom broke?? i dont know??so i was hella scared then i got my period april 25,2008 it was light at first then it startd to get heavy..and i had it the average of  7days. Now its the month of May..and i havent had sex..and i got my period at the end of the month May 29,2008..and it was a 7day light in the begging and in the middle get heavy then light again..!! i still havent had sex at all..now its June..and in my calendar im suppose to start my period June 29,2008 which i guess i did but i wasnt for sure..it was like that brwn ****..so i was thinkin to myself okay its brown because its the first day [stop trippin] well the 2nd and the 3rd and the 4th and 5th..its all still brown **** and just like a lil bit a blood day by day..its been a whole week now..the 7th day..and my period should be over but its still brown and a lil bit of blood..what is happening?? i cant be pregnant right?? i had my periods..i just don't understand why this month my period is so fuckin light ..its never been like this ever in my life!! im hella fuckin scared...!!! i've been reading up on all different websites bout the possiblities of being pregnant and having a period..and they say its possible!! can any one out there answer my question or give me some advice..im in desperate need?? plz write back 2 hizmami1.
You would kno if the condom broke first off. no you cant be pregnant. youve been getting  your regular periods. the only time you get periods when your pregnant is if you have like a double uterus witch is not normal. its not possible pregnancy causes you to stop getting it. you sound "hella' young so im thinking your periods not going to be regular yet. it wont show up like clockwork. if you think your pregnant the logical thing would be to take a test...so why dont you do that
i had sex with my bf on the 9th with out using protection and 2 days later i got my period, im not sure when i was supossed to get it.. so im wonderingg if i can still be pregnant??
anytime you choose to have unprotected sex you can be pregnant.

its not likely that you are pregnant if you had sex and then two days later you got your period. you werent ovulating at that time then, so i would say no
hey everybody i very confused right now i had sex with my boyfriend 1 1/2  after my pd and about a 1 week later i started feeling bad and so i took a pregnancy test two weeks later and it came back positive it was very very light so i waited a couple of days and took it again and it still came back positive and so i started hurtin really bad in my lower back went to the hospital and took a test and a blood test came negative and so i was still curious so i had a extra preg test so when i got home 2 hrs later i took the other one and it came back positive so im so confused right now does anyone have any advice
get a blood test. that will give you your answer for sure. HOWEVER...its not common to get 3 false positives
i know thats what i thought but when i went to the hospital they told me that they took a blood test and it came back negative and i took my test 2hrs later and it came back positive idk but im going to take another one wed a digital one and see what that say and take it from there this is crazy
ok i had started off spoting light blod , i never do that when i start my period ,and  im a regular ,i start every 13 of every month,then this month i stared on the 10 th of this month i also have berest pains ?so am i peragnant?
hi guys.
this is my first time posting and im hoping to get some help/ advice
im 15 years old and im terrified to talk to my mom about this .
me and my bf had sex the night my period stared. then about a week later i started showing pregnancy signs. sore boobs. my stomach hardened. queisyness, tiredness everything but actualy throwing up. its been 2 weeks since then and i shouldnt be having my perioud for another week. it came a week early. and its been really weird. it was really light and then stopped and then was pretty heavy. and ive been having major mood swings and cramps. i was just wondering if this is a normal period. or if i could be pregnant. my friend didnt find out she was pregnant till she was 5 months in so im kinda worried.
thanks
Im 18 and the last time I had sex was a little over a month ago. I normally have my period latest by the 9th, but have been late the past few months though its not regular. Its really light but I have bad cramps the first day then they go away and my period ends about 2days later. This month I was really late and Im having pregnancy signs, could I still be pregnant?
okay so i got my period last week but it was an unusual period for me after it went away me and my boyfriend had sex and everytime after sex i would spot for a little while and than it would go away but i would have bloating and sharp pains i took a pregnancy test sunday morning..positive result...and still when we have sex i bleed a little...took another test monday morning ..still postitive... now we had sex and the bleeding wont stop ..yes yes i know stupid to keep having sex i took my last test this morning ..obviously still positive.. but why did i get my period my boyfriend is in the military so before this visit we havent had sex for a little more than a month ..actually a week after my last period and i dont understand what the bleeding and pain is after sex am i miscarriaging this would be my first child and we are so excited!! whats wrong with me???
me and my boyfriend had sex twice last night, he cummed inside me both times with no protection. i am on day three of my period. last night, i had terrible stomach pains, i never get those while on my period. also, we have had unprotected sex about four days this week, but he pulled out all times except for last night...what are my chances of being pregnant?
Feb 24, had my period. March 06-08 had unprotected sex. A week later had cramps the left side. The following had period like pains but they stopped after three hours. On March 24h had light period. March 26 had heavy periods with pains. Could I be pregnant.
if i had sex 5 days before my period is due , will my period still come down if im pregnant ? basically , could u get pregnant if u have unprotected
sex 5 days before ur period?
and if so will my period still
come down
Am experiencing constant spitting every now and then please could it be that am preganant plus stomach disorder, sometimes it comes to the right side then left. i had  unprotected sex on the 11 and 14th after my period.
can you ovulate the day before your period? I ask this because I usually ovulate like a week or something before my period. I know when I ovulate because I always judge it off of the creamy milkly white discharge. Well I was supposed to get my period April 28th and instead it didn't show up till may 4th, I have an irregular period so that's why it didn't concern me too much but I have never skipped a month and I usually am off by the 6th of every month so that's kind of weird to me especially when I use condoms, just didn't realize the condom was expired. I think I'm fine, just wondered if you ovulate the day before your period because I did, is that normal?
Hi I jus wnted 2 kno like I did it 2 mii son father last mnth before and after mii period and he injected in me...so dis mnths cums by I was 2days late 4 mii period and den came on 4 3days da 1st day was a lil heavy ney day was brown and the 3rd was regular bt I *** on every 26th of each mnth bt nt did mnth and I have a 1yr. Old dats always luken between his legs am I pregnant??? I need answers please!!
hi to everybody and congraz on your`ll pregnancy...
i am new here and would like to learn alot....
while me and my fiance have been ttc for about a year
now....the doc put me on fertomid 50mg for three months..
i took the first lot of fertomid a month ago from day three of
my cycle as i was told too...this month i started my
period 5days early and it only last for 3days which is
not normal for me...i bleed for 5days...but anyway..i
just wanted to know if i should both taking a pregnancy test
or not...dont want to get my hopes up for nothing again....
please help...

thanks:)
can u be pragnant if your period comes on
ok well i had my period but 2 days after i started cramping which is a little strange because i dont cramp like that on the regular & my nips are sore as well. but the doc says i have polycistic ovarian disease which makes it very hard to become prego. could i be the big P
can the baby can stay inside us more then 9 months?coz its happen with me i was 10 months pragnent n i deliver in 1o month... plz help me
Im 15 i had sex on the tuesday before my scheduled period on st patricks day(2 days in between) and now its sunday with no period what do i do? Am i pregnant?
me and my bf had sex unprtected n then i started my period the next day could i still be prednant
Okay so I just weight around 92 and week ago I weight myself and I said I was 101 and Idk if I'm going to have a baby or I'm just fat and I got my period on the 12 and my boyfriend and I had sex in the 11
I messages u as well but i'm wondering if this has happened to anyone else
I'm on my period after unprotected sex a month ago ad 2 days ago
had an unusual light and short period a month ago after sex an it is happening again
could I b pregnant? Has this happened to anyone else? I've been feeling sick and heart burn and emotional and tired
plz help!
Red and light pink blood could I be pregnant
I having abnormal periods red and light pink could I be pregnant
I'm not trying to be a jerk, but the "could I be pregnant?" questions are a bit overwhelming. If you've had unprotected sex, then YES you COULD be pregnant. Go to the store and get a home pregnancy test, take it in the morning with your first urine. Good luck.
Me nd my ex had sex the last weekend of June and normally i get my period the first week of the month but this month was different its almost been 2 weeks nd i barely got it 2day. my dad knws about it but im scared tht mayb if i was pregnant something went wrong. i was feeling very nausus and my lower back was hurtin on and off. i thought i was pregnant, Can i still be is it possible? someone plz reply to me...
im cramping really bad almost started period when bf decides not to pull out am i preg?
Need some advice.. I have been keeping a track of my cycle and I am regular and last for about 4-5 days. My last 3 cycles gave been totally different. Had sex on my ovulation date (22nd June) & on the day my period was due, I had light pink spotting. The next 2 days very light bleeding then 2 days of very light spotting (no need for sanitary towel as it was only visible on tissue). I thought I was pregnant and took a few test - bfn. After doing some research, apparently you cant get accurate results within the first month. Waited for my next cycle- very light period for 2 days but it didn't come on the day I was due but by the time I woke up it was there. Tested- bfn. Waited for next cycle which was just under 2 weeks ago. 2 day period again light with spotting for 2 days after and also had some brown spotting. I dont know what is going on. I have twinges in my lower right stomach and when I lie down & get up, I feel a pulling/ stretching feeling on same side-no pain though. Feeling tired and have been feeling warmer in the first month as I started getting sweat on my upper lip but this has calmed down. No other symptoms but I have been pregnant before and had no symptoms either. Any help or advice please.
Just to add to my above comment. I went to wash a cup and as I was leaning over the sink, my stomach was pressing against the side and it felt sore above my pubic bone just slightly to the right if the centre. Anyone had this before? Is this what they call a tender stomach?
I had my period on the 26th of this month and had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on the 1st. In addition my cycles are very irregular with periods every alternate months sometimes. Is there a chance that I can get pregnant? And how long does a sperm last when you are in menstruation?
I bleed four days last month a day late this month but my stomach were your uterus is is hard. Does tht mean I'm pg but just having a abnormal period
i just had twins in may 2011 in then in augs i didnt have a period but sep i didn but when it came it was not the same i just wonted to know wht dose that mean cuzs i never missed a pried be for in also i  like ben felling different in like getting sick in wont to eat a lot more but i took a test in it was negitive but i am having a lot of changes
Ok I took a preg test came back positie but I had my period february  26 12 & out ended the 29th of that month which is not normal because my periods are usually 5 days it was really light pink with no cramping we had sex from the 29 th until the 17th of march my period started the 18th of this month & is really heavy and ten days early am I still pregnant
Hi my name is kayla i need help ive been trying to get pregnant i came on my period this month and spotted i dididnt have anymore bleeding after that just spotted and came off. and ive been haveing mood swings and eating more then i normally eat. Am i pregnant
ok so i have a weird situation... so i had my period april 13th lasted 4 days as usual... my husband and i had sex from the 5-15th of may i was supposed to get my period the 8th of that month but i didnt i got it till the 13th and just for like one day but it was really red then... since i counted that as my period i was waiting for my period on the 10th and i got it earlier the 8th and again it was for 2 days and really red but i usually get my period for 4 or 5 days... i been feeling tired the whole time i just want to sleep.. i feel dizzy most of the time my mood just changes a lot ive been too emotional.. i have no appetite and my head hurts often.... but i took 3 tests and they were all negative but yet i still feel sick... could i be pregant????