can vaginal wound heals?

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

can vaginal wound heals?

I'm 30 and last week i had sex with my bf, i don't know what haapened but immediatly the day after intercourse i felt real pain inside. You see i already had a problem prior to sex with him as my vagina was itchy and dry from the outside and dry skin was coming off. Also, i finished my period a couple of days before having sex, so can you please tell me wht is wrong with me? I went to see a gynaecologist and she said i'm infected but also i've wounds that may resulted from intercourse, the wounds are inside and it isn't possible to keep that area dry so it wil take quite a while til it heals and she told me to wash the affected area with salt and warm water in addition to taking the following medicines:doxycycline 100 mg twice a day for 5 days,olfen-50 diclofenaco-na 50 mg twice a day for 3 days,4 capsules of azithromycin 250 for 2 days and then 2 capsules a day for the next 3 days, dalacin vaginal ovule/clindamycin phosphate 100 mg to be inserted before bed time and and ointment mupirocin 2% w/w in a water soluble base. Thing is i'm in real pain and can't sit, uriation is really painful and just touching the area hurts as i'm required to dry it really well..i can't do my daily exercise, can't go to my office, so i really need to know what i can do to heal the internal wounds...please help me!!!
Tags: vaginal
Is your doctor absolutely sure these "wounds" are not herpes?  How long has it been this painful?  

Des_a_rae, and KTowne commented on KTowne's status
1 min ago
krichar commented on photo
KTowne Little man is getting stron... Comment
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals