can you get pregnant if you haven't had a period?
Hello ladies! i have posted here before and just as an update it has been almost 4 months now since i stopped taking BC pills and still no period! Does that mean i won't be able to get pregnant since i am not ovulating? A few weeks ago i was getting really bad cramps but no period, what does that mean? I want to be pregnant but with no period yet i don't know if its possible?? Any thoughts are appreciated. Thanks!
Hi ladies, what does it mean if u get a lil bit of blood in your femine discharge?
hi, i am 42 and my period stop on day and that was it . i have a 15 year old son ,but badyly want i more.i started taking quai in a tea form &vitx in a liquid form and iot thats like pine needels and dirt yuck! so how my day be for you saw  that nice bright red blood that i am surcheing fo. wrer youable to get pergo? i check back with you in a few days thank you snakeshow
hi.m 28 years old i never got periods naturaly......m so tens m gona marry ...........m upset that will i b pregnant?
I am 34, I havent seen my period over ten yrs, can I still get pregnant?
im 16 years old and me and my boyfriend are thinking about having a child next year when im 17 but the problem is my periods are irregular and i really want to know can i get pregnant? i also went to my doctors about it and they said sorry cant help you so now i dont know what to do.
Did the dr ever put you on metformin?
My husband && I have been trying to conviece for almost over a year now...i have had many female problems..i had my cervix frozen do to precanerous cells....i went from not having a period at all to having a period every other week && now im back to not having periods at all....i want to find some advice of what i can do or take to help me get pregnant...i love kids && all i want is to be able to conviece && carry my own baby...please give some advice..
I haven't had a period for years and about 5 weeks ago i had unprotected sex with my ex and he came in me. 4 weeks later started getting lumps in my stomach do anyone know what this might be?
Hi Deb,

I wish you the best of luck.  :))

I had a LEEP a few years ago but, thankfully, I already had one child years ago.  I'm sure you know some of the possible risks of a LEEP (and like me, you had no choice)... one of them being Cervical Stenosis.  This happened to me after the procedure which made it impossible to have a normal PAP without having a procedure to dilate my cervix.  It was very painful for me... in fact more painful than labor although literature calls it "gentle dilation".  I am a wimp when it comes to pain.  LOL!  

Another problem the LEEP can cause is "Cervical Incompetetance" which means the cervix is unable to stay closed during a pregnancy. Cervical incompetence can result in miscarriage and pre-term labor. However, a cervical cerclage (means that the cervix is sewn closed for the duration of the pregnancy) can be done to ensure the cervix remains closed during the pregnancy.   On the bright side, only a small percentage of woman who have had a LEEP will require a cerclage in pregnancy.    

I mention this because it's very important that your doctors know about your LEEP (in case you are seeing a different doctor now).  My daughter was recently diagnosed with PCOS so I'm just now learning about that and it scares me that she may not be able to have children (my grandchildren).  Her weight is an issue and she still has to followup with an OB/GYN.  

I know what it's like to want a child and not be able to have one so I really wish you lots of luck.  I also know what it's like to love another person's child as though the child is mine and from the child's point of view I know how to love a parent that isn't biological so if the worst case scenario presents itself... don't give up.  Give it a little time to sink in and consider an alternative.  There are lots of children who need genuinely good parents like I know you would be and they wouldn't care if you gave birth to them or not.  Either way, I wish you the best!  

Tam :))
Hey ToriAmber,

At your age, you never know when your body might be ready to start so I would advise you to either not have sex or if you are going to have sex anyway, BE SURE that you have PROTECTED SEX (at the very minimum use a condom).  

If you can't talk to your mother about this, you might be able to go to the health department to have a physical exam and possibly birth control without your parents' consent (Btw, I'm not encouraging you to go behind your parents' backs... just giving you some facts).  Write down a list of all your questions and concerns and don't be embarrassed about to ask the doctor.  The more information you can get to protect yourself, the better.  

VERY IMPORTANT:  I'd also like to mention that if you've never had sex and you can go to the clinic before you have sex, PLEASE, PLEASE talk to them about the HPV virus and vaccines.  I believe it's only good if you've never had sex and it can protect you in the future (ask the doctor about this) from getting cervical cancer since HPV is a cause of cervical cancer.  It's very important.  It could prevent you from having cervical cancer in the future.  Even young women in their late teens have been diagnosed with cervical cancer which can cause problems with pregnancy later on wheb you are older and want to start a family.  So again, it's very important.

Here is some info about HPV and the many types of it:  http://www.cdc.gov/std/hpv/stdfact-hpv-vaccine-young-women.htm

Being educated on STD's could possibly save your life one day.  There are some we can live with and some we can't.  

Bottom line is if you are going to participate in adult activities, be an adult, educate yourself, make good choices, and NEVER let anyone pressure you into something that you are not 100% sure of.  Be 100% sure especially if you are a virgin because that's something you will never get back.  :(     To answer your other question, YES... first time sex will probably hurt a LOT but it also depends on how you prepare for it.

I had nobody to talk to me about these things when I was your age and wish I had made better choices so I hope you don't think I was preaching to you.  I have a daughter and I was very open with her about sex ed. when she was your age and I just want you to take care of yourself first above anything else.  Please be emotionally ready because it is a big step for someone of your age but also a big step for anyone when it's the first time.

Good luck to you.  :)

PS- Btw, please don't interpret my "all caps" as shouting.  :))  :))  It's just that I gave you a lot of detail... probably more than you wanted.  LOL!  :D
I'm nearly 18 and I haven't had a period for months then I came on randomly but every light so I started tracking when I was ment to come on next. The problem is the date I was ment to come on I had sex with someone I was seeing he came in me and ever since I haven't had a period. I will be nearly 8 weeks pregnant if I am. I have taking 3 pregnant test 1 was too early tho. They all came back neg the last 1 I took was when I was about 4 weeks after when I had sex. I've been feeling odd, such *** aching boobs but not sore they also have lumps in them, nipples gone a little darkish but bait veiny. Also been very tired, been dizzy now and again, get headaches sometimes, feels like I'm going to be sick sometimes not very offen tho, Been getting mild cramps in my hips/sides and cramps in the top of my legs, need to go toilet more , heartburn sometime and sometimes a weird taste in my month. I don't understand this could I still be pregnant?
Hey im so confused right now. i am 17 going on to 18...the last time i got my period was in July 2011 and was pregnant in Aug 2011 and had a miscarriage in the same month Aug 2011 haven't got a period since i spotted a little bit in January 2012 but still no period..went to the doctor and told me it was normal...i was tired of always hearing that so i went to another doc. and they but put me on the MEDROXYPROGESTERONE  pill for 10 days the month of April 16 2012 took the first pill and spotted alittle bit...finished up the bill April 26 2012 and didnt get my period at all...waited 6 days and doc put me on the 2 dos of the MEDROXYPROGESTERONE so started takin that pill again May 3 2012, finished taking it April 12 2012 and still no period... I know its only been 3 days but no sign of my period..im worried that i wont get it....PLEASE SOMEONE HELP
How do u know when you are ovulating if you don't get your period?
Well by reading everyones comments I'm still lost.I'm 24 years od. My period use to come on like clock work, but now I have not seen a period in 8mth. I was scared to do to the doctor at first but I got married and been having the baby talk. I had blood test, urine test, 2 different types of hormone test, 3 types of ultra sounds and all other kind of test. Thank God everything came back normal. Doc said that it is fine if I don't have a period but if I want she could put me on the pill. Now I know every things okkay down there my husband and I try to have sex as much as we can to make a baby. Lol its crazy I need help can anybody help me?
Well am really scared!!! Ladies help me out here last month i did not had a pariod it was more like spoting for a day. I was on the shot for 9 months.never had a piriod sence i found out i was pregnant and when my baby was 9 months is when i firts got the shot. I been off of it one month would it be posible to get preggo? sence i I dont have a period?? I  want to be pregnant :-(
So im 20 years old, I had an ovary removed a while ago and i used to have regular pds until my surgery. After my surgery was when my pds started to be here for 2 months and skip one come back for the next 2 months good and skip one... My husband and i really want a baby. So i recently started taking the cuerpo amarillo fuerte shots. I was told to take one every other day until the 6 shots were finished.. I still have not gotten my pd and just waiting for the right time to test. Ill keep you all updated...

P.S my sister was having a hard time trying she tried for over 2 years and that same month she took the cuerpo amarillo shots she got pregnant.. She now has a gorgeous baby girl. SOO lots of baby dust to all of you ladies and good luck!!
Hi ...I haven't got my period for 6 months ..im the  same  I dont no want to say no more or what can I do I want to get pregnant...
HELLO LADIES I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET PREGO MY FIANCE AND I FOR 3 YEARS NOW HAS NOT HAPPEN YET SO I FOUND A WEBSITE DHEALTHSTORE.COM IT HAS HERBS FOR EVERY ISSUE U CAN POSSIBLY HAVE THE WOMEN'S TOTAL BODY CLEANSE HELPS TO REBUILD THE UTERUS AND TOTALLY CLEANSE THE FEMALE REPRODUCTIVE TRACT TO BECOME STRONGER AND AND HELPS WITH INFERTILITY I CANT WAIT TO GET IT GO SEE ABOUT THE WEBSITE U WONT BE DISAPPOINTED
debba i am 22 what did you try to get pregnant any tips i have been dignosed with PCOS for 4 years now and am trying to
i havent had my monthly in years can i still get pregnent
I was on the depo for a little over two yrs from 2010-2012 my last shot was Jan 2012 n still no period n its Sept 2012 my doc said without a period a female still ovulates n on n e bc it can can take 6 months -1 year before u actually become prego
No period for 14 months i am currently having blood tests done and am hopin to get pregnant in the next year or so, all this talk of thirod and cyst is very worrying, has anyone been throught anything like that and still had a family? Am hoping that the pill has just messed up my system a little and things will sort themselves out, always had normal periods till i came off the pill 14months ago.
I would like to ask you guys a question I haven't have a period sence june and I'am iregular too but before june I was starting to be regular know I haven't had my period i've done alot of pregnancy test and it comes positive sometime negative I'am confused then I went to the clinical they did a pee test and It came negative now I dont know what to expect Please help me could I be pregnant or no ...:)
Hi I haven't had a period for two.   Years and I wasn't on birth control or anything I'm 17 and I've been to gp gynaecologist and for two scans and i still don't know what's wrong with me  
I havent had a period for say 5 to 6 mos does that mean i'm not ovelating
While I've had irregular periods every since I've started mine. And my fiance wants 2 have a baby, and I'm scared I MIGHT NOT be able 2 get pregnant! I'm 26 and haven't had my first child yet!
I'm having the same problem I got off the depo birth control shot 3 years ago and was only on it for a year and I went to the doctors and they said everything was normal but for some reason I don't believe them and I have talked to multiple people about and they do too idk what's going on.. Am I still able to get pregnant even tho the doctor said I was
My period has been irregular for the past 8 years. One month on next 5 months off then back on.. the last time my period was on I had real bad cramps n clots of blood n my period also stayd on for 3weeks. Why.? Was this a miscarrage.? and I have been tryn to get pregnant for the past. 5years but still nothing what should I do.?
I haven't had a period since September i have taken a pregnancy and it came back negative should i go to the doctor? Could i be pregnant??
You should see a specialist. You might have entered Early Menopause. I entered it 8 months ago and was put on hormone replacement therapy. It helps a little. I still desire another child though.
I have been ovulating alot but no period am I still able to have children?
Hello All, I've been stalking this board for several hours, reading all the comments. Here's my little story. I started my periods when I was 10, all of a sudden, BOOM there it was.I remember that day like it was my wedding day lol. I was never very regular, it always happened around the same time every month but it was never like clockwork. As I got older it got worse. My Doctors told me I had a "touch" of endometriosis, but it was nothing to worry about when it came time for me to start trying for a baby, just enough to make my time of the month a living hell. Fast forward a few years. I got married when I was 20. So when I was 19 my Mom and I decided that going on birth control would be a good idea, (I did not become sexually active until I was married.) just to regulate out. I was on birth control until last July, so about 2 1/2 years. My sister in law very unexpectedly got pregnant and my husband and I decided we were tired of waiting and wanted to start for our family. I had a regular period in July when I went off the pill. I skipped August and had a regular period in September (my last day "riding the white pony" as my husband calls it, was Labor Day). I took a pregnancy test before Thanksgiving and it was negative and one after Christmas and it was negative. I read on my birth control "disclaimer," if you will, that it can take up to a year to get back on track with your cycles, so naturally i was scared stiff. i thought "great if I'd known that I never would have gotten on the pill." My husband is several years older than I am and he and I both don't want him to be an old man by the time he becomes a father. Many a night I have cried myself to sleep thinking I was broken and that my husband had thrown away his chance to have a family. NOW, however, I'm very encouraged by reading these posts, seeing that you can still ovulate without having a period, reading the true life experiances, and learning the everyday woman signs of ovulation. My Mom and I were shopping for Thanksgiving dinner and I doubled over with a pain in my ovary and my mom instantly recognized it as an ovulation pain. I show the thick mucas that goes along with ovulation. I am taking the Chasteberry Vitex daily and a prenatal vitamin daily and just waiting and hoping. It's been very hard especially since my sister in laws baby was born right before the new year. I assure him every time I see him that it won't be too much longer before I give him a playmate.  To all those like me who are TTC and nothing is happening yet, know that when I ask God for help conceiving myself, I ask him to help you all as well.

May prayers, and as I've seen written on here, "Baby Dust all over all of you!"
Hi! where can i buy Vitex and Quai?

regards
Chooky
My period has never been regular. I'd have it a for a few months then nothing for a few months. When I was in high school, I didn't have it for 13 months. I wasn't sexually active at all. I went on a weeks worth of birth control to regulate my period, and it helped for a few months. It became irregular again after a year- months with and months without. It's been seven years and I'm 23 now and married. My last period started 12/12/12 and ended 12/16/12. I skipped it in January and February. I took a pregnancy test mid-February, mostly to amuse myself and also I was feeling quite nauseous, bloated and puffed up everywhere, and constant nosebleeds. Those symptoms happen before I get my period so i didn't think anything of them. Although, as the weeks progressed the symptoms got worse and I took another pregnancy test. It was positive. I proceeded to take a few more tests just to be sure but they all came out positive. It's been 4 years since I started having sex with my now-husband, never on  birth control. I don't know why or how I can be pregnant because it was looking really hopeless, but it happened and I'm elated. I don't have a clue when I'm due since my periods are irregular but I'm going in for an ultrasound in a couple of weeks. Good luck and best wishes to everyone!
Well I don't have a period at all. I was on the Depo shot for 2yrs an I stopped getting it. I went to my doc to see about me not having a period. He said nothing is wrong with me. Did exams test ect. I've had one successful pregnancy way before I had the shot. My first period ever was age 10 lasted till age 13 an haven't had one since I am now 21 an now trying to conceive baby #2
hey i have the same problem i haven't a period for almost a year and i feel like iam pregnant..i was wondering if u was prego??
I am in the exact same boat...got my monthly bill from God at age 10 it was sorta good until bout 12ish and then poof nothing...birth control pills help in the beginning months but then again nothin. So I don't take them, mainly because I do not like the side effects (I am really moody normally but bc pills wowza look out lol)..I am 28 and am talkin marriage with my fiance and children but am afraid of what the docs have planned for me as far as fertility procedures...yikes!!!! I did get pregnant in 2006 made it to 8weeks and then a miscarriage. If what I am writing gives you/someone hope in that YES, it is possible to get prego without having periods then I am happy to give u hope. Even though i didnt go to full term, pregnancy is still possible. When I had the miscarriage the doc said i was under extreme stress which he believed cause the miscarriage (sad to say he was right bout the stress).
   Babyblues13 or anyone reading this if you have a child or children and are/were in a situation like this please write about your blessing. I would sure enjoy reading about hope. I am starting to get worried due to I am a year and a half from 30....another yikes!!!!!! :-)
Im 27 yrs old and I've never had a period without being on birth control.. I went to the bathroom yesterday and my panties had blood in them so I started using a tampon well every time I check the tampon there is barely any blood on it but it looks like fresh red blood! Sorry for being so detailed but I'm concerned... Is it possible I could b pregnant or does anyone have any idea what could b wrong?
Ive also been extremely nauseous for a few months now.. Can't hardly eat and stomach feels really weird at certain times.
I have always wanted a child, but have mental issues and a lot of stress and have not had a period in 4 years, and they were never normal when I did. My husband has a vasectomy, but years ago he had one and still got someone pregnant and had a daughter. Do you think there are any chances that I could get pregnant? Hopeful.
I have PCOS and have not had a period in 13 years am 27 now. I would really live to have a child but every time iv mentioned it to any doc they all say ohh not having a period is safe and you can still get pregnant.  How ever I have been trying for 4years now (with my husband) and never get a positive result. Its heart breaking..
I had my son a year ago and I only got my period once after he was born. Is something wrong
Will I am 22 and I haven't had a period in 5 months and now I am 6 weeks pregnant with my second child and I was on the pills for 1 month...so yes you can get pregnant
I'm an lesbian me and my wife is thinking about having a baby but I was on the birth control shot n I don't have an period can I have a baby?
Welcome to genocide. Not a myth a reality. There are over 700million infertile women today because your parents and grandparents were fed a chemical known to kill fertility, which was said to take 3 generations before it activated and made offspring infertile. Even if you do manage to have a kid, the chances your kid can have kids will be zero. Welcome to depopulation people.

Where the only ones left standing will be hardcore drug and alcohol addicts to messed up to head to a Dr.

Great way to dumb down society too huh?

BTW if u *can* get preg you can sell your eggs for 16,000 dollars. If you can carry you get about 114,000$.

They took our birthright, and made it a blackmarket for the rich.

Great way to dumb down society too huh?

I am a 23 year old and married 3 years back.My husband and I have being trying for a baby for almost 5 years now and I never had my periods since I am born ,could that be a problem please help I desperately want to fall pregnant as soon as possible
Vry lovely Comments.